Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice would be much appreciated

Options
  • 06-12-2016 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I just left my full time job as a chef in September to go back to education and do a course that I love (Animal Science). I am currently staying In my dads GFs house, after months of checking if it would be ok for me to go PT and stay here I sorted out a new setup with my job where i work weekends and im being paid more per day than i was. However as I have done this level of education for my culinary training I have no financial aid and now 3 months in to the course and right before Christmas my dads GF wants me out of the house as she says im here too much which is in the evenings Monday to Thursday doing assignments in my room.
    Anyways Its her house so I have to go I cant afford to rent as im not earning enough to cover rent utilities food and travel expenses to college,
    Can anyone tell me where I can go for some help? I am at a loss and don't know what to do next any advice you can give me will be much appreciated thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Community welfare officer??
    Try there

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Hi OP, your post might be better in State Benefits. Try there.

Advertisement