Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2017

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭JD24

Hi all,

I've been missing on the thread for a while but have had my hands full since my baby boy arrived on the 6th August after a long induction!!! He's absolutely perfect and big sister is totally in love with him.

Best of luck to everyone else waiting for their arrivals. Can't wait to here the news of more August babies being born 😊

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Congrats to all the new mammies and daddies. I'm just having a nose, over from the Sept thread. 36 + 3 myself.

Best of luck to anyone who's still expecting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Tinylion

Our little guy arrived last weekend and we coudnt be more happy and sleep deprived :)
    Wishing everyone else a speedy delivery and or recovery

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

Tinylion wrote: »
    Our little guy arrived last weekend and we coudnt be more happy and sleep deprived :)
    Wishing everyone else a speedy delivery and or recovery

Congrats Tinylion!!! Welcome to your new normal :D

Advertisement