Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 PS4s one house (one account)

Options
  • 07-12-2016 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi guys I have my own PS4 and it's in my living room for sake of when friends are over it's just handier for playing Fifa UFC etc recently was given another one for absolutely nothing as my cousin has moved to America and have it in my bedroom but it's not setup to the internet yet just wondering can I log into my account and access all my online purchases,Fifa ultimate team,trophies,call of duty online data on this new PlayStation and still have it on my old one too ?
    Talk about first world problems eh ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,241 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

No issues as such, but there are some limitations with different region games being played on certain accounts (not on whichever your primary activated one is, but the secondary one).
    For example.......say you bought a digital US copy of FIFA and you play it under your Irish account - there'll be no problem on your primary machine as both the US and Irish ID will be present on that console. If you want to play it on your second console though, you'll have to play it with the original US account (it'll be locked on the Irish account) with which you bought the game.
    It's a small annoyance to be fair, but it's probably preferable than constantly having to activate and deactivate primary devices.

Advertisement