If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE55KS7000 55''

Options
  • 07-12-2016 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    Im looking to buy that tv from you guys before xmass as I will be visiting NI.
    After reading over 50 reviews of that model there is good few people complaining about quality of plastic frame and stand.Some owner claim that those stand and the edges look spoor and cheap.
    There is a lot of people saying that samsung selling those models with plastic frame wich doesnt match very well ( most on the German and Polish forum) not sure if thats the case on UK market.

Also would be possible to check tv in the shop for ''dead ''pixels and check tv around?

Regards

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi.
    Im looking to buy that tv from you guys before xmass as I will be visiting NI.
    After reading over 50 reviews of that model there is good few people complaining about quality of plastic frame and stand.Some owner claim that those stand and the edges look spoor and cheap.
     There is a lot of people saying that samsung selling those models with plastic frame wich doesnt match very well ( most on the German  and Polish forum) not sure if thats the case on UK market.

Also would be possible to check tv in the shop for ''dead ''pixels and check tv around?

Regards
    Big boss,

many thanks for the post - we have had virtually no issues with ANY of the Samsung UE55KS7000 and we have sold 100's of them over the last month and many 100's of them this year.

there was an issue on the 60" with the casing but this appeared to be only on the early production runs and it has now been resolved as the last ones are prefect. In terms of plastic bezel - yep they are made of plastic but I think they look good and you will have to look at Panasonic or the Lg OLEDS to start to get a metal bezel - THB virtually all bezels are still plastic ...

In terms of checking for dead pixels - again this just has not been an issue on the UE55KS7000 - if you are collecting one we can happily check it out for you prior to collection by arrangement, if you are having it shipped then we ship from a central logistics warehouse so this is not possible unfortunately - but again it has not been an issue with us anyway,

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.