Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change number store on Voicemail

Options
  • 07-12-2016 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

I wonder does anyone know how to change the number store on the Phone icon on Voicemail button, now it's as 171 I get change everytime I call it, is there a way to change that number to the 08751234567 format with 5 after 087 as I can call those number for free.

I found some codes online but looks like they didn't work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Thanks, I already tried that, it doesn't work, I think that code is to configure your voicemail number, when it gets a call if you don't answer if forwards to that number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

nava wrote: »
    I wonder does anyone know how to change the number store on the Phone icon on Voicemail button, now it's as 171 I get change everytime I call it, is there a way to change that number to the 08751234567 format with 5 after 087 as I can call those number for free.

I found some codes online but looks like they didn't work.

No, you can't get around not being charged.

Advertisement