Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto parts pricing. HELP!

Options
  • 07-12-2016 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My boss has asked me to put together a list of the RRP of genuine replacement car parts from manufacturers. He wants them for each make, model and engine size.

The main items I need priced are:
    Battery
    Radiator
    Timing Belt
    Clutch
    Oil Filter
    Gear Box
    Transmission Fluid
    Front Shock Absorber.

I have been calling up dealerships and asking over the phone how much they charge for these parts. But to do it this way would literally take months (if not years) and the manufacturers are reluctant to give out this info.

Is there a database or piece of software somewhere that I could get this info??Would be willing to pay??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I think you have the wrong forum.

This forum is for discussing Android phones and devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,981 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

My boss has asked me to put together a list of the RRP of genuine replacement car parts from manufacturers. He wants them for each make, model and engine size.

The main items I need priced are:
    Battery
    Radiator
    Timing Belt
    Clutch
    Oil Filter
    Gear Box
    Transmission Fluid
    Front Shock Absorber.

I have been calling up dealerships and asking over the phone how much they charge for these parts. But to do it this way would literally take months (if not years) and the manufacturers are reluctant to give out this info.

Is there a database or piece of software somewhere that I could get this info??Would be willing to pay??

If you contact the distributor for each brand they'd have all these prices. But they would ask why a company would want to know and will most likely refuse to reveal it. Why does your boss want the information?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Daveygoravey

Oh crap! thanks, im new to this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement