Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over-charge and refund on Eircom TIS account

Options
  • 07-12-2016 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Since 11th Feb 2015 Eir have been charging us for two landlines. As a result Eir have debited from our account without our permission and knowledge for 22 months. 
    I am trying to have our account refunded. Here follows a brief history:

- 19th October I discovered Eir was charging us for 2 landlines since 11th Feb 2015. I contacted Eir and they assured us they would refund the money ( which is substantial ) within 30 days.

- November 17th I contacted Eir to discover that the request was deemed 'invalid' and therefore nothing had been done about our refund. Eir customer care member Paul apologised and  assured me that the matter would be 'escalated' and a refund issued as soon as possible.

- November 28th having heard nothing from Eir I phoned again and was told that our request for our money to be returned to us was still 'invalid'! Customer care member Calven apologised and after consulting his Team Manager promised me that we would have our refund as soon as possible.

- December 6th I contacted Eir again and discovered that nothing has been done to sort out this problem and reimburse our account. We have been escalated to 'case Urgent' and we now have a Case reference no. You will understand if I am not confident that this matter will be solved any time soon. I am now resorting to this forum to resolve the matter.

It is unacceptable that we should have to endure this kind of treatment from Eir. Literally nothing is being done to resolve this problem. Meanwhile our account has suffered and I am wasting valuable time chasing money that is ours and was taken from our account without our knowledge or consent.
    This is shocking service from a company who we have been customers of for 27 years. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

soggy01 wrote: »
    Since 11th Feb 2015 Eir have been charging us for two landlines. As a result Eir have debited from our account without our permission and knowledge for 22 months. 
    I am trying to have our account refunded. Here follows a brief history:

- 19th October I discovered Eir was charging us for 2 landlines since 11th Feb 2015. I contacted Eir and they assured us they would refund the money ( which is substantial ) within 30 days.

- November 17th I contacted Eir to discover that the request was deemed 'invalid' and therefore nothing had been done about our refund. Eir customer care member Paul apologised and  assured me that the matter would be 'escalated' and a refund issued as soon as possible.

- November 28th having heard nothing from Eir I phoned again and was told that our request for our money to be returned to us was still 'invalid'! Customer care member Calven apologised and after consulting his Team Manager promised me that we would have our refund as soon as possible.

- December 6th I contacted Eir again and discovered that nothing has been done to sort out this problem and reimburse our account. We have been escalated to 'case Urgent' and we now have a Case reference no. You will understand if I am not confident that this matter will be solved any time soon. I am now resorting to this forum to resolve the matter.

It is unacceptable that we should have to endure this kind of treatment from Eir. Literally nothing is being done to resolve this problem. Meanwhile our account has suffered and I am wasting valuable time chasing money that is ours and was taken from our account without our knowledge or consent.
    This is shocking service from a company who we have been customers of for 27 years. 

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]soggy01,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch & I'm sorry to hear this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your name & account number & I will take a look into this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement