Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not getting followed thread emails

Options

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

First thing to do is check your Subscriptions and ensure that the Notification type is correct. Did you get a notification of my response here? If not, please PM me your e-mail address.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I got this notification.

The original thread is marked as followed but not in the subscription page

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I got this notification.

I checked the subscription panel. Notification says none but the thread is followed.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi godtabh, sorry for the delay. If you check the box to the right of the thread in your Subscriptions (it should be beside the column headlined Notification with None listed underneath) and then go down to the bottom of the page and click the dropdown menu. There you will be able to update the subscription type.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement