If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE55KS7000 tv

Options
  • 07-12-2016 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, 

I was wondering if there is a special Boardsie price for this tv?

Also do you deliver to the Republic or would I have to collect it from yourselves in Belfast?

All the best, 

J.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

J14,

hi and apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are really short stocked on the UE55KS7000 after selling 100's over the last couple of weeks - we are expecting some fresh stocks shortly at £1099 / €1179 and that price includes our 6 year warranty.

On delivery - yep we deliver every day to most counties across the ROI but no problem at all delivering once we have stock and its showing as available for delivery / click to buy on our site.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

Best regards,

John Mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭j14

Hi John,

I have checked the measurements of the two legs on the bottom of this TV and they will not fit on our current tv stand. The tv stand is triangular so the Base of the TV will have to be central stand with rotation. I'm gutted to say the least as I really wanted this TV but I can't go changing her furniture just to suit a TV...anyway are there any tvs that you would recommend in the 55inch 4k HDR €1200 price range that don't have the stupid two leg set up of the KS7000 and have a "normal" central base. I've always bought Samsung but maybe there's a better tv out there???

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

j14 wrote: »
    Hi John,

I have checked the measurements of the two legs on the bottom of this TV and they will not fit on our current tv stand. The tv stand is  triangular so the Base of the TV will have to be central stand with rotation. I'm gutted to say the least as I really wanted this TV but I can't go changing her furniture just to suit a TV...anyway are there any tvs that you would recommend in the 55inch 4k HDR €1200 price range that don't have the stupid two leg set up of the KS7000 and have a "normal" central base. I've always bought Samsung but maybe there's a better tv out there???
    Hi J14,

I have a KS7000 60" TV and after delivery we discovered that there are two leg positions that you can fit the legs to....(any chance that the inner set of leg positions might suit assuming that the 55" has 2 sets of positions?) Maybe someone with the 55" set could confirm for you that there are 2 sets of positions and also the dimensions of the inner set? Fingers crossed for you because the 7000 series has a really top notch picture.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

J14,

hi and apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are really short stocked on the UE55KS7000 after selling 100's over the last couple of weeks - we are expecting some fresh stocks shortly at £1099 / €1179 and that price includes our 6 year warranty.

On delivery - yep we deliver every day to most counties across the ROI but no problem at all delivering once we have stock and its showing as available for delivery / click to buy on our site.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

Best regards,

John Mc & crew

Snipped by Moderator

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Decoda wrote: »
    Hi John,

I have checked the measurements of the two legs on the bottom of this TV and they will not fit on our current tv stand. The tv stand is  triangular so the Base of the TV will have to be central stand with rotation. I'm gutted to say the least as I really wanted this TV but I can't go changing her furniture just to suit a TV...anyway are there any tvs that you would recommend in the 55inch 4k HDR €1200 price range that don't have the stupid two leg set up of the KS7000 and have a "normal" central base. I've always bought Samsung but maybe there's a better tv out there???
    Hi J14,

I have a KS7000 60" TV and after delivery we discovered that there are two leg positions that you can fit the legs to....(any chance that the inner set of leg positions might suit assuming that the 55" has 2 sets of positions?) Maybe someone with the 55" set could confirm for you that there are 2 sets of positions and also the dimensions of the inner set? Fingers crossed for you because the 7000 series has a really top notch picture.

D.
    While the 60" has two postions, the 55" only has 1 position for the legs. You need a stand with width of 112cm to put the 55" on. An alternative is to get a replacement pedestal stand but I don't think richersounds stock those.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Decoda, Abbir,

I understand the helpful intentions, but please leave queries here for Richersounds to answer, a quick read of the Charter will explain all, thanks. Normally interventions of this kind are snipped, happy to give a pass here due to the nature of the topic.

Eircom_Sucks,

Not clear if you are asking a question here, if you have a query please open a separate thread, do not intervene in someone else's thread, I'm pretty sure I've recently asked you to read the Charter so as to avoid inappropriate posting, I'd appreciate if you would take a moment to read the Charter and post in compliance in future, thanks.

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment

Decoda, Abbir,

I understand the helpful intentions, but please leave queries here for Richersounds to answer, a quick read of the Charter will explain all, thanks. Normally interventions of this kind are snipped, happy to give a pass here due to the nature of the topic.

Eircom_Sucks,

Not clear if you are asking a question here, if you have a query please open a separate thread, do not intervene in someone else's thread, I'm pretty sure I've recently asked you to read the Charter so as to avoid inappropriate posting, I'd appreciate if you would take a moment to read the Charter and post in compliance in future, thanks.

Ritz.

Snipped by Moderator

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Eircom_Sucks,

Please read the Charter, it is not appropriate to pitch in your opinion or advice on this forum. This kind of posting is disruptive and unwelcome, this is the third time that I am asking you to read and take note of the Charter. If there is something in the Charter that is unclear to you, feel free to send me a PM for clarification, but please do not post on this thread again or intervene in other threads again.

If you continue to ignore these requests to comply with the Charter, I will have to consider restricting your access to the forum to avoid further disruption.

If you have a query for Richersounds or you want a quote for yourself, as always please feel free to open a thread of your own and follow up your query there.

Ritz.

Hi John,

J14.

apologies for the delay getting back to you...

I agree about the KS7000 stands - it looks great but lots of people just cannot use it as the legs are so far apart..:o

Have you had a look at the Sony KD55XD8599 - super TV and the added bonus/ disaster ( depending on your point of view ( I love it!)!) of the Android OS.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201902-bravia-kd55xd8599.aspx

Apologies again and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭j14

Hi John,

J14.

apologies for the delay getting back to you...

I agree about the KS7000 stands - it looks great but lots of people just cannot use it as the legs are so far apart..:o

Have you had a look at the Sony KD55XD8599 - super TV and the added bonus/ disaster ( depending on your point of view ( I love it!)!) of the Android OS.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201902-bravia-kd55xd8599.aspx

Apologies again and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, 

Thanks for the reply...I'm now looking at the Samsung 55KS8000 due to the fact that it has a pedestal stand...any deals to be had on this or should i wait for the New Year Sales? 

• Advertisement

Happy to go to £1399 / €1749 on the Samsung UE55KS8000 as a Boardie special,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.