Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Gold Card - Contactless Option?

Options
  • 07-12-2016 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Just wondering would I be able to get the contactless option added to my boi gold card?

If so can I order it through the card care system or do I have to specifically request it from card services over the phone ?

Thanking you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

FGR wrote: »
    Hi all.

Just wondering would I be able to get the contactless option added to my boi gold card?

If so can I order it through the card care system or do I have to specifically request it from card services over the phone ?

Thanking you.
    Hi FGR,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

All our credit cards have the contactless function available.

You can request a replacement card with this function via Card care.

Thanks, 

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Hi Tara.

Thanks for your help! I've ordered a new card from Card Care - there wasn't any boxes to tick as regards whether I was seeking anything other than a replacement. 

I take it now that the contactless feature is now on replacements by default?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

FGR wrote: »
    Hi Tara.

Thanks for your help! I've ordered a new card from Card Care - there wasn't any boxes to tick as regards whether I was seeking anything other than a replacement. 

I take it now that the contactless feature is now on replacements by default?
    Hi FGR,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you call our Credit card services team on 0818251251 & a representative will be happy to check to ensure your new card will be contactless.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement