Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!! Doing secret santa and want to get a bottle of drink delivered. Where to go?

Options
  • 07-12-2016 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hey All, so short story, we all work from home and I'm not in Waterford. I was hoping on getting a bottle of drink delivered for secret santa, but I was onto reddys and carry out barrack st but they won't take payment over the phone. Colleague lives out the airport road direction. Anywhere else I could try? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Perhaps World Wide Wines on the Dunmore Road? Another option would be Ardkeen Stores. If you look up their website you'll see that they definitely deliver hampers, so it might be worth giving them a ring to ask if they'd deliver a single bottle of wine for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭garyegt

Both excellent folks really appreciate your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭MentalMario

World Wide Wines offer free delivery in Waterford City as far as I know.

Advertisement