Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn Company?

Options
  • 07-12-2016 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so I have a 1 acre lawn. I took down all the trees around the lawn but had to bring in heavy equipment(diggers/tractors etc) so it got all messed up. More or less parts of it turned to dust and then when it rained it turned to mud

There is also about 5ft around the border that is just clay from the overgrown trees

So I am looking for company to more or less do up lawn. It doesnt need to be ploughed, someone mentioned a power harrow.

I am struggling to find someone, put in a request to a few gardening companies and all came back saying it was too big. Any idea's?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

What part of the country are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

I'm surprised you're being told it's too big, have you tried many landscaping companies? I've heard good things about SAP Group.

You should have people jumping at doing a one acre garden as there's far higher profit margins in private gardens than commercial work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

In Dublin 15

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

So, this is another run at the same topic
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=101602178

I think you had another thread on it before again?

It would help a lot if you could post some pictures.
    The other point is are you certain you want to reseed the whole lot, especially along by the perimeter where it is tough to mow with the ride on mower.

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

So, this is another run at the same topic
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=101602178

I think you had another thread on it before again?

It would help a lot if you could post some pictures.
    The other point is are you certain you want to reseed the whole lot, especially along by the perimeter where it is tough to mow with the ride on mower.

Thanks for the help....

• Advertisement
Advertisement