Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Eir forum

Options
  • 07-12-2016 11:47pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As above. Tried to log in to complain, my account is apparently banned. Fix it please.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

As above. Tried to log in to complain, my account is apparently banned. Fix it please.

Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]cherryghost,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your username & I'll check this. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kwj

I too appear to be 'banned' from Eir Community Forum and I have no idea why. I made a legitimate complaint and had an apologetic answer from a moderator and that was it - couldn't log in again. I also tried to email my complaint via 'contact us' but the catchpa wouldn't work so no contact there either. I hope I'm not being paranoid here but am I getting the runaround whenever my address comes up ?
    Regards,
    Kwj.

kwj wrote: »
    I too appear to be 'banned' from Eir Community Forum and I have no idea why. I made a legitimate complaint and had an apologetic answer from a moderator and that was it - couldn't log in again. I also tried to email my complaint via 'contact us' but the catchpa wouldn't work so no contact there either. I hope I'm not being paranoid here but am I getting the runaround whenever my address comes up ?
    Regards,
    Kwj.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kwj,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]can you PM me your community username & the details of your post & I'll check this. Also if there is anything I can help you with please feel free to include this. [/font]

I sent a pm Pamela as you requested. I'm still banned from Community and would like to know why.
    Thank you,
    Kwj.

I sent a pm Pamela as you requested. I'm still banned from Community and would like to know why.
    Thank you,
    Kwj.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kwj,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'll take a look into this & be back to you soon.[/font]

• Advertisement

Greetings Pamela - any chance of a reply to my query please ?
    Kwj.

Greetings Pamela - any chance of a reply to my query please ?
    Kwj.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked my PM's [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kwj [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]& I don't seem to have received this. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you send it again?[/font]

Pamela I'm not detailing this again. I have a complaint with Eir which I have tried to resolve by various channels including via email and eir community. When I went on eir community I received an apology and was promptly banned. [I can only imagine that the 'apology' was purely a cynical PR exercise]. In my post to eir community I contravened no guidelines on language etc. My reason for raising this on Boards ie is purely to seek an explanation for my 'banning'.
    Thank you,
    Kwj.

Pamela I'm not detailing this again. I have a complaint with Eir which I have tried to resolve by various channels including via email and eir community. When I went on eir community I received an apology and was promptly banned. [I can only imagine that the 'apology' was purely a cynical PR exercise]. In my post to eir community I contravened no guidelines on language etc. My reason for raising this on Boards ie is purely to seek an explanation for my 'banning'.
    Thank you,
    Kwj.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I can understand that [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kwj [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]however I would need you to send me your community information so I can locate the thread and unban you. You haven't sent me this to date & therefore I cannot give you an explanation as I am unable to locate the thread without this information. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

They have only 4 posts and probably cannot send PMs.

• Advertisement

I've received your PM kwj & will be back to you shortly.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

I've been trying to pm you as you asked but can't send it on this forum. I give up.

I've been trying to pm you as you asked but can't send it on this forum. I give up.
    Hi  kwj,

I have received your PM & replied.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement