Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charged 60 euro for Modem on new contract with Free Modem...

Options
  • 08-12-2016 12:07am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yet another problem...

https://www.eir.ie/bundles/
    I signed up to the cheapest TV+Phone bundle because your company didnt give me any other choice despite wanting BROADBAND ONLY. My 2nd bill includes a 60 euro bill for the modem despite being told over the phone and its clearly in writing there, that its free.

What gives?

This is the 5th issue in the month I've been with Eir. How screwed up is this service? I'm really starting to lose my patience.

EDIT: I've just noticed on my account you guys signed me up to 'eir Base 18 month contract'. This is NOT the contract I signed up to.

EDIT 2: Got both these sorted this morning....thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Yet another problem...

https://www.eir.ie/bundles/
    I signed up to the cheapest TV+Phone bundle because your company didnt give me any other choice despite wanting BROADBAND ONLY. My 2nd bill includes a 60 euro bill for the modem despite being told over the phone and its clearly in writing there, that its free.

What gives?

This is the 5th issue in the month I've been with Eir. How screwed up is this service? I'm really starting to lose my patience.

EDIT: I've just noticed on my account you guys signed me up to 'eir Base 18 month contract'. This is NOT the contract I signed up to.

EDIT 2: Got both these sorted this morning....thanks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]cherryghost,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for the update, glad to hear you got it sorted. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement