Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Payment Date nor showing on BOI Android App

Options
  • 08-12-2016 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

When I use the web-based BOI app on my desktop, I can look at a credit card statement for the previous month and see the Credit Card Payment date.

However, using the Android BOI app, this date is not shown.

Nowadays, I use my smartphone far more often than my desktop, so I would like this funcionality to be added to the smartphone app.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

When I use the web-based BOI app on my desktop, I can look at a credit card statement for the previous month and see the Credit Card Payment date.

However, using the Android BOI app, this date is not shown.

Nowadays, I use my smartphone far more often than my desktop, so I would like this funcionality to be added to the smartphone app.

Thanks
    Hi Joe,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Statements are not available on our mobile app. We’ll certainly pass your feedback in relation to this.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement