Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to set up a business account

Options
  • 08-12-2016 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

I am currently in the process of setting up a LTD company in Ireland. We would like to know the process of setting up a business account. 

-Who can open the account: shareholders or directors?

-Do all directors/shareholders have to be present to open a business account?

Our situation is a little complicated. I am an Irish Citizen (and BOI account holder) but have not been resident in Ireland in over 8 years. My business partner is an EU resident. 

Thanks in advance
    Eanna

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi

I am currently in the process of setting up a LTD company in Ireland. We would like to know the process of setting up a business account. 

-Who can open the account: shareholders or directors?

-Do all directors/shareholders have to be present to open a business account?

Our situation is a little complicated. I am an Irish Citizen (and BOI account holder) but have not been resident in Ireland in over 8 years. My business partner is an EU resident. 

Thanks in advance
    Eanna
    Hi Eanna de freine,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

For information on opening a Bank of Ireland business account please see here.

If you’d like to speak with a representative you can contact the team from outside of Ireland on 00353 1 4044034, representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and 10am-6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement