Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant get cover

Options
  • 08-12-2016 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have been a previous customer of yours for a number of years and always had high power cars insured have been trying to get a new car insured and i cant even get a quote from you.

I have a number of friends with you who have less no claims, are younger than myself, and a higher risk and they have insurance for the same vehicle i cant seem to get a quote on.

Is the an appeals process or once a quote is refused is it as simple as that is that?

Regards 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Conor2688 wrote: »
    I have been a previous customer of yours for a number of years and always had high power cars insured have been trying to get a new car insured and i cant even get a quote from you.

I have a number of friends with you who have less no claims, are younger than myself, and a higher risk and they have insurance for the same vehicle i cant seem to get a quote on.

Is the an appeals process or once a quote is refused is it as simple as that is that?

Regards 
    Hi Conor2688,
    We understand your disappointment but due to our underwriting criteria we may place restrictions on certain vehicles.
    Yes there is an appeals process. If you PM me your details or a quote reference number and I will have a look into this.
    Thanks 
    Una

Advertisement