Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto g4 and snapchat lenses

Options
  • 08-12-2016 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

I just ordered this from amazon and noticed that the base version doesn't have facial recognition on the camera, does that mean all the effects on snapchat will not work?

Works on my four year old iphone 5 but I am just curious?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

The glasses just captures a round video, the rest is done by the phone. So if you can do it after taking a snap on the app, you can do the same for glasses.

The live stuff (holding on a face to get dog ears etc) couldnt work as its not a feed its a background transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

ED E wrote: »
    The glasses just captures a round video, the rest is done by the phone. So if you can do it after taking a snap on the app, you can do the same for glasses.

The live stuff (holding on a face to get dog ears etc) couldnt work as its not a feed its a background transfer.

Yeah sorry I phrased that wrong ! I meant to ask will the live stuff e.g. Dog ears etc work on this phone even if it doesn't have facial recognition??

Advertisement