Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hatchimal !!!

Options
  • 08-12-2016 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi I'm new to this so I hope I am posting in the right place!!! So my daughter is looking for a hatchimal from Santa..

I managed to pre-order one two days ago in Smyths for collection between the 19th-23rd Dec.. Just wondering if anyone has every pre-ordered anything from smyths before. Is it reliable. And if you think it could be available before the estimated date. Sorry for all the questions. Just worried I wont have it on time!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

I've used it once before - pretty standard stuff, a confirmation email, another to say it was ready a few days later. Item was waiting for me. Now, it wasn't Christmas and it wasn't a must-have toy, but it was a fairly quick and seamless process.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I'd have a plan B just in case tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I would ring the store and ask will it be in on time as all reports I've seen have said they won't be back in before Xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 27 velvet rose

I really hope you get it. I used the pre-order in August and when the date came I got no delivery so i checked online and the date was pushed by another week and then another. This went on for nearly 4 weeks. It says online that there is no more before Christmas only for the pre-ordered one's. So fingers crossed for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 daisy8800

Thanks everyone. I was not able to get through to them on the phone but got a reply from their fb page. They said anyone who has one pre-order will def have it for xmas.. so fingers crossed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭freedominacup

There's probably going to be a Christmas story out of this one. Most parents have at least one. Mine involved a 50 mile dash to get to a store before it closed on the 23rd one year. Weather was crap. Toy barely saw in the new year but what you gonna do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MikeM001

Hi Daisy,

I bought my little darling a pink hatchimal but she has changed her mind. I bought it for €130. If you're still stuck by next week, give me a shout.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 KerryJames

MikeM001 wrote: »
    Hi Daisy,

I bought my little darling a pink hatchimal but she has changed her mind. I bought it for €130. If you're still stuck by next week, give me a shout.

Mike.
    Sorry to kind of hi-jack the post but MIKEM001 are you selling your pink Hatchimal?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MikeM001

Hi James,

I am selling it. As I said, I bought it for my little one but she changed her mind. If you're interested, give me a conatct and I'll email/text you. I paid €130.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭tagoona

I bought from amazon germany if it's any help.
    was for 119 3 weeks ago:
    https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01GVGDLB6/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 generals

I have a Teal Hatchimal for sale if anyone is interested. I paid €100 for it so am just looking for the same for it.

Advertisement