Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the scrounge

Options
  • 08-12-2016 10:39pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone has a lend of a cx bike for my 10 yr old for sunday. He's just 5ft 0 atm and too small for my of my wifes MTB's and he has a road bike which wont take tyres above 25mm.
    Would have bought the Uncle John for him but that bollix Weepsie got to it first ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Would said Uncle John be of use to you for the coming weekend? I'm guessing it's too big and you were future proofing

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

RobFowl wrote: »
    Wondering if anyone has a lend of a cx bike for my 10 yr old for sunday. He's just 5ft 0 atm and too small for my of my wifes MTB's and he has a road bike which wont take tyres above 25mm.
    Would have bought the Uncle John for him but that bollix Weepsie got to it first ;)

I have a Sky Frog Road 67 bike for my 10 y/o it takes CX Tyres, but I have none, and they are undersized (24" wheels), if you happen to have access to a pair of tyres you can borrow it.

Advertisement