Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommendations needed for a waste bin collection company in Maynooth

Options
  • 08-12-2016 10:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭

Does anyone have any recommendations to make for a domestic bin collection company, specifically in Maynooth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,878 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Thorntons. Had severe issues with AES, mainly customer care related but also billing and never giving me my glass bin (not that Thorntons have one)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We found Thornton's customer service awful so switched to AES .

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭WestWing

I use Thorntons, no complaints with their service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Mahons now Panda are quite good, no issues, and they come at decent times in the day rather than ridiculously early.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Lastblackdog

Staplor wrote: »
    Mahons now Panda are quite good, no issues, and they come at decent times in the day rather than ridiculously early.
    I agree. I also like their pricing structure in that I can pay by lift without a standing charge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement