Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Personal Trainers in Galway

• 09-12-2016 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey Girls,

I was a previous gym member but have gotten really lazy and unmotivated the last 4 months. I am thinking the only way to get me motivated again is to get personal training sessions so I actually have something to work off and motivate me to reach the goals they set for me each week/month. I am pretty broke at the moment do, would anyone be able to recommend someone who does relatively cheap PT sessions or even an alternative solution to my problem :/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

AshR wrote: »
    Hey Girls,

I was a previous gym member but have gotten really lazy and unmotivated the last 4 months. I am thinking the only way to get me motivated again is to get personal training sessions so I actually have something to work off and motivate me to reach the goals they set for me each week/month. I am pretty broke at the moment do, would anyone be able to recommend someone who does relatively cheap PT sessions or even an alternative solution to my problem :/

You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

What are your goals? If it's to improve your cardiovascular fitness you could join the fit for life running group in Westside Monday and Thursday nights. See galway city harriers website for info. Small joining fee (around 30 euro I think) then classes are free. There are also free 5k timed runs at the oranmore and Knocknacarra park runs at 9.30 Saturdays. Register for free online- you can walk or run the 5k.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AshR

Hey thanks so much for your reply!

My knees wouldn't be the best when it comes to running on the road unfortuniatly. When I was gyming before I could only run up hill on the treadmill and all the rest was cardio. I just really want to get back into a healthy routine and tone up again thats my main aim :)

Advertisement