Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

S6 charging issues,,,

• 09-12-2016 12:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

Hi folks. Strange one for you. 

Myself and my wife both have galaxy s6 and have had no issue with them. 

The fast charge on mine stopped out of no where the other day. 

We have 3 original chargers in the house. One wouldn't work. One would but only slow charge and the 3rd would only work charging wireless pad which is faster that the slow charge. I tested my wife's phone on all 3 chargers and it worked fine fast charging. 

The fast charge setting is enabled on my phone. 

Later that night the exact same thing happened to her phone. Out of no where. Totally baffled. 

Anyone any ideas? 

Might take mine into a phone shop over the weekend to try one of their chargers.,,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭Keith186

The charging port can go on them but more often than not it's the cable.
    I know you tried three of them but if they were in use for a few months it's probably the cable.

Did you try plugging it out and in again? Usually that would work for a few weeks to get fast charge again before I had to use another cable.

S6 original cable seemed too thin for fast charge, I went through a couple of original ones as well as other ones and none of them lasted for a long time.

Currently using an Aukey cable which is going grand but I only have it a couple of months. Anker cables (autocorrects as *ankers!) should do the job too.

Advertisement