Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House of Liquid Stockists?

Options
  • 09-12-2016 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any third-party resellers for the House of Liquid Organic range (Frozen Orange & Green Apple)? Google hasn't been much help. I found a couple of French and German sites but I think that these are just an extension of the UK site.

I'm done with the UK site because it's just too unreliable. Every single order I placed with them would arrive with the wrong items (10ml bottle instead of 60ml, wrong flavour or strength etc.) or they would forget to dispatch my order completely.

I know that e-smokeireland used to carry HOL, but that was a long time ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Ryaller wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any third-party resellers for the House of Liquid Organic range (Frozen Orange & Green Apple)? Google hasn't been much help. I found a couple of French and German sites but I think that these are just an extension of the UK site.

I'm done with the UK site because it's just too unreliable. Every single order I placed with them would arrive with the wrong items (10ml bottle instead of 60ml, wrong flavour or strength etc.) or they would forget to dispatch my order completely.

I know that e-smokeireland used to carry HOL, but that was a long time ago.

I don't think you are alone. I'm quite partial to Eden and I keep getting emails of offers etc. but they never have what I want in stock. I've heard others complaining about orders not sent or sent wrong.

It sounds like their shoddy service is starting to hurt them.

Advertisement