Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some musicians for a fun project

Options
  • 09-12-2016 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi guys, i am looking for a few musicians for something different.
    I want to put together a group that do TV themes from the 80s and 90s or even back as far as the 70s.
    stuff like Minder, Bottom, Only Fools and Horses, The A Team, Airwolf.. anything that could be handled by a decent few musicians (Keys essential) and a couple of multi skilled that could handle a bit of brass etc.
    This is purely for a laugh but could you imagine walking into a place and hearing a band playing all that stuff!!!! yeah. id lose the plot.
    Anyway, I am a drummer myself but play a bit of keys too..(not at the same time)
    so if you feel like getting on board go to youtube and start listening to some themes then youll get into it. this would be such a laugh to do for a while anyway.. keep the cobwebs off and could be a popular thing for a bit of craic at least. Anyone who grew up in the 80s and 90s will love it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Gillman1998

That is a great idea, some of those themes are great tunes in their own right. I'm a drummer myself so not needed in your project but I hope it takes off, would be a fun night to hear that stuff played well.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pegdrums

Great idea.
    Where are ya based?

Advertisement