Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder Wanted Clondalkin

Options
  • 09-12-2016 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I have a 4 year old boy and a 6 month old daughter. I am looking for a childminder in our own home in Clondalkin as I hope to return to work in January.

My son attends Montessori Monday to Friday 8.45 - 2pm except Wednesday when he finishes at 12pm. My daughter is currently breastfed and we are now starting to (trying to) introduce a bottle so I would imagine the first few weeks may be tough for all involved while she adjusts but she is normally a happy, easy going little lady.

I would like a very child centred person who easily engages and understands the needs of a child.

** If necessary I am somewhat flexible on availability of childminder any day except Wednesday as my parents/partner can assist if needed any day but Wednesday so please don't be put off if you have other minor engagements just ask!

Thanks!

Advertisement