Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Android TV Boxes

• 09-12-2016 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Recently cancelled my tv subscription as it was costing me too much and i never used to watch it that much anyways. Is there any reliable Android TV Box that i can use to watch Sky Sports/BT Sports etc.. My main concern is the coverage of football games !

Any advice? I've heard that the android boxes are unreliable and not very good?

Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

See THIS thread here for discussion on Android boxes.But first read the rules on boards.ie.It's against the rules to mention anything in regards piracy,illegal streaming etc,etc.

Advertisement