Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Settle a bet , please

Options
  • 09-12-2016 4:07pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone , looking to settle a bet , did it snow in Waterford during the month of November this year ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Yes

All on the top of the Comeraghs, mind, but it was snow (I have a photo)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

But only on the mountains ? Not at lower levels such as Dunmore East/ Dungarvan or the city ?

Well i could not be sure of the rest of the place, but there wasn't any in Tramore or bunmahon. Does it have to have settled to count as snow?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

That's all I needed, thanks all.

• Advertisement

That's all I needed, thanks all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

It snowed around the mountains alright. Not in the city though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

It definitely snowed in Mount Melleray

Advertisement