Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divorce Information Please

• 09-12-2016 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, I will be 4 years separated in April. We have 1 child who lives with me and we have a house. He refused to pay his side of the mortgage so i am paying that alone. He recently moved in with someone and has a baby now. I cant afford the legal route and i am planning to go the DIY route. I have asked him to join me in going to a mediator to try and get him to sign the house over to me and i am still waiting. If anyone has been in similar situation and has any advise to give me i would be very grateful.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

If you do a search on this forum for DIY divorce there are a couple of threads that you may find useful

Advertisement