Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney Marathon 2017

Options
  • 09-12-2016 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows if either the RunKillarney races in July or Lakes of Killarney in May are going ahead with any full marathons next year? Looking doubtful at this stage with no registrations available but heres hoping I may be wrong! Done the Lakes of Killarney in the past so wouldnt mind doing that again, or RunKillarney if they bring back the Full :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

GKiraly wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows if either the RunKillarney races in July or Lakes of Killarney in May are going ahead with any full marathons next year? Looking doubtful at this stage with no registrations available but heres hoping I may be wrong! Done the Lakes of Killarney in the past so wouldnt mind doing that again, or RunKillarney if they bring back the Full :D

RunKillarney won't have a full marathon but I'm pretty sure Lakes of Killarney will.

Advertisement