Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Eir App

Options
  • 09-12-2016 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, for the last couple of days I have been unable to log into My Eir app on android.
    My user details and password are correct and normally there is never a problem.
    I've uninstalled & reinstalled this app and still no joy. I've noticed on google playstore that more of your customers are also having this problem.

Any chance of getting this sorted.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Donal55 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, for the last couple of days I have been unable to log into My Eir app on android.
    My user details and password are correct and normally there is never a problem.
    I've uninstalled & reinstalled this app and still no joy. I've noticed on google playstore that more of your customers are also having this problem.

Any chance of getting this sorted.
    Thanks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Donal55,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch & I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues logging into your myeir. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Have you had any issues logging in on a PC?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Donal55,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch & I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues logging into your myeir. [/font]

Hi Pam,
    Im able to log in on my pc and also on my phone through the desktop site. However, when I try to log in directly through your app it just returns straight to the log in page again. Prior to your recent update it worked alright.

Hi Pam,
    Im able to log in on my pc and also on my phone through the desktop site. However, when I try to log in directly through your app it just returns straight to the log in page again. Prior to your recent update it worked alright.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Donal55,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked this with the myeir team & a resolution is on its way in the next few days to resolve issue.  The Android fix usually will be available in the store 2-3 days before the ios. [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies for any inconvenience caused.[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

Thanks for that.

Thanks for that.
    No problem  Donal55 :D

-Pamela

• Advertisement