Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bespoke nutrition

• 09-12-2016 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here heard of this and how did u find it. Could you explain it a bit to me please.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

Goggling it it seems to be nothing more than a tailored meal plan.

It means you don't have to learn about what is good or bad food, but you eat exactly what your told.

This is a very unwise strategy not just because you have to pay for the plan but you won't learn anything in the process.

You'd be much better off learning about how calories affect your weight and food macros, on the World Wide Web, for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Ya I think so too. I was only interested in it because they're promoting it at my gym but I couldn't find anything online about it. I did ask them what it was and basically they said you tell the nutritionist what foods you like and how busy your life is and they do a meal plan for you based on your foods and the calories you should be eating.
    Which I could do myself if I researched a bit online. Thanks for getting back to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

It's disappointing that you gym is promoting fads like this. You gym should be promoting education. They're obviously making a few sqids off of it.

Actually when I posted yesterday I remembered seeing an advertising campaign on UK TV last year, where a client explained that she was delivered all her daily meals by courier. Same soft of idea, you eat what they give you and nothing else. Hope that enterprise died a death.

Advertisement