Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I started a tongue and cheek podcast

Options
  • 09-12-2016 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Evening ladies and gentlemen! My friends are aspiring podcast participants :D

If you would be kind enough to review and provide feedback we'd be grateful!

Much love

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,328 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Both Tongue and Cheek?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭holy guacamole

Should do an episode on malapropisms, people love that ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

in* :D

You guys already fell into my malapropism trap and yes I had to google it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,191 ✭✭✭batistuta9

watched 2/3 minutes. haven't a clue what it's about generally, running order, who you/they are etc. stopped then

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

batistuta9 wrote: »
    watched 2/3 minutes. haven't a clue what it's about generally, running order, who you/they are etc. stopped then

You're not alone, it's the general consensus. Some folks stuck with it to see actual conversations formed but yah...format will change slightly :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

With our podcast we started with a rough format first and tried to see what worked within that framework.

Advertisement