Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roma Pasta Sauce

Options
  • 09-12-2016 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody knows where i can get Roma pasta sauces, as in Lasagne etc

Supermarkets that used to stock it seemed to have phased it out but for some reason retained the actual pasta sheets etc.

Hopefully someone can guide me, TIA
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Well, looking at their site, they only seem to show one standard variety. Perhaps others have been discontinued?

Have you tried contacting them? info@valeofoods.com might be able to tell you if the products are still made, and who stocks them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Velbon

They used to do a mean Arrabbiata sauce which had a real kick to it, sadly haven't seen it in a good while as it knocked the socks off any other brand that I had tried :(

Advertisement