Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas markets in the city

Options
  • 09-12-2016 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Lads is there anywhere good for markets etc? I hear there's one by the ifsc but I think it's closed at 4? Anywhere later opening?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

I'm also looking for some!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Think there's one in Smithfield open till 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Since when?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭howiya

Don't forget the stalls on Henry St... An eyesore...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭dont bother

eh... the markets in iFSC are open until 10pm every night!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Are they actually running this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭dont bother

Lux23 wrote: »
    Are they actually running this year?

turns out i was wrong - and i live beside it, so i dont know why i thought they were on...

it's not on in IFSC this year. it was replaced to a new company called "I Believe" last year, who tried to turn it into a more adult orientated theme with an "apres ski" bar etc... it didnt work.

IT IS NOT ON THIS YEAR IN IFSC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

turns out i was wrong - and i live beside it, so i dont know why i thought they were on...

it's not on in IFSC this year. it was replaced to a new company called "I Believe" last year, who tried to turn it into a more adult orientated theme with an "apres ski" bar etc... it didnt work.

IT IS NOT ON THIS YEAR IN IFSC.

Wait; last year they tried to turn it into a more adult-orientated event? I didn't realise that; what put me off going before was that it was for families and didn't have the beer tents. Disappointing that there's no Christmas market in the German tradition in Dublin.

Advertisement