Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

So Trigger has been lynched and Molly is a suspect baddie? I must read her posts.

Tigger has been munched. Trit suspects molly so we're waiting for evidence now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

If it was me I would definitely, 100% have picked Andy. I just find it really hard to believe that neither wolf team did.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

gufc21 wrote: »
    Anychance you can quote a few of her posts and highlight what you see as suspect?

If you just want some posts, petty much every post where she repeatedly tells us how terrible she'd be as an alpha.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

Nopeare wrote: »
    I honestly don't know but if going off that list I'd more likely aim at people that are considered middle or lower risk, as I believe if say Andy/mick etc is on wolf team 1, then wolf team 2 and hans will want him dead quickly as the better players. So I believe they will be munched/killed and if not by night 3 we then need to consider why not?

Agree with this. Said the same last night. Well for andy and tigger. Thought mick was a wolf but his posting style has changed slightlty imo since the game started properly so maybe he was just taking the proverbial last night.

If it was me I would definitely, 100% have picked Andy. I just find it really hard to believe that neither wolf team did.

Maybe you did and you ended up with Trit and Uriel? As the other team got Andy

• Advertisement

Ok fair enough... O but why would you say Alpha over wolf?

Because molly was waiting and eagerly watching right from the pre game game, like an adorable likkle wolf at Christmas, writing up her list for Santa....

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Morning folks. 14 pages to read? This is gonna take a while.
    Oh god lads there is so much stuff here!
    Off the top of my head, if I were alpha I'd be screwed but I would probably have picked either Tigger or Andy as my number 2 and then one of the noobs or quiet players as the other. Maybe Milkshake or Kersplatt. Although Barney was awesome in the last few games and MrsF has proved herself too.

I would've had a right conundrum about Tigger though. But basically I'd want him with me coz if we're on opposite teams I'm fooked coz he can apparently read me like a book. :(
    If I were alpha I would be literally ****ting myself right now. I'm much more comfortable as a boring vanillager.
    Doode this is the most entertaining thing I've seen in a while. Pity it's utter bullcrap about me but still entertaining! :D:D:D
    I've no idea where you're getting this about me being an alpha?? Care to explain or do you rather just blowing smoke??

Mollys post re: Trits accusation

My picks would be: Tigger, Andy, Max, MicksJ

There are a lot of good players to pick from though. They are the first that I thought of.

With regards to this:
    Evil teams will compete for the right to have the first kill in private and we will start the game with that kill.

Is this competition usually entirely in private? Or do the ww have to post something on here to "win" the competition? e.g. post some song titles. I've spotted some out of character posting styles that has made me suspicious

Now that I think about it, making a competition that involved posting on here would be madness with the shared anonymous evil room. I now presume that competition was entirely private and had nothing to do with posting on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Maybe you did and you ended up with Trit and Uriel? As the other team got Andy

Be madness for me to highlight both Trit and Uriel then surely. I will say though now that most people have put up their lists, if we do figure out who the alphas are I bet they'll have put one of their own team in their lists. That's what I'd have done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Mod Clarifications
    I kinda took this to mean that there wouldn't be:

But good point, if we can get mod clarification when Jayop is back in the land of the living that would be great. :pac:

There are no secret tasks. None. Nada. Zilch.
    My picks would be: Tigger, Andy, Max, MicksJ

There are a lot of good players to pick from though. They are the first that I thought of.

With regards to this:

Is this competition usually entirely in private? Or do the ww have to post something on here to "win" the competition? e.g. post some song titles. I've spotted some out of character posting styles that has made me suspicious

The competition was entirely done in private. Nothing on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

The village awoke,
    To find Tigger was dead.
    His untimely passing,
    Filled them with dread.

So they move to the lynch,
    And discussed who to choose.
    Twas the day of Dasher,
    Who shall they accuse?

---

Reindeer day: Dasher
    if the village lynch the person who's Reindeer name tallies with that day then one of two things will happen...
    If they lynch a villager then all the PV's will lose their power for 1 turn.
    If they lynch an Evil then all the Evils will lose their power for 1 turn

---

The lynch form is open:
    https://goo.gl/forms/E1mxFxgcsRbD1THt2

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

tritium wrote: »
    If you just want some posts, petty much every post where she repeatedly tells us how terrible she'd be as an alpha.

I suppose her focus on the alpha could be similar to her focus on her role in the previous game which Tigger correctly latched onto.

However, everybody was asked to name who they would pick if they were an alpha so she did have a legitimate reason to mention the alpha role.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Agree with this. Said the same last night. Well for andy and tigger. Thought mick was a wolf but his posting style has changed slightlty imo since the game started properly so maybe he was just taking the proverbial last night.

I don't think Mick is a wolf, well no more than I think anyone could be at this early stage, Mick's posting style so far seems pretty on par with his normal (sober) style posting from previous games. After Tigs, he tends to be among the higher post counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Because molly was waiting and eagerly watching right from the pre game game, like an adorable likkle wolf at Christmas, writing up her list for Santa....

Is this coz I was posting in the forum on Friday night? Coz I don't think I was the only one. Also that's not fair. You're breaking the game.
    I wasn't around yesterday coz I was playing DnD with RL mates. So you're basing this alpha thing on 4 posts this morning? Come on.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

the only reason i would suspect molly was that tigger pegged her very early on in the last game. perhaps she was scared of tigger discovering her again, and it was decided to munch him.
    however, he also pegged me a few mins after discovering molly, so the same accusation could be leveled against me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Is this coz I was posting in the forum on Friday night? Coz I don't think I was the only one. Also that's not fair. You're breaking the game.
    I wasn't around yesterday coz I was playing DnD with RL mates. So you're basing this alpha thing on 4 posts this morning? Come on.

Considering we got the roles last night why would they suggest you were an eager beaver on Friday night lol. That's silly.

I am still confused about the whole game. Lots of new things and it will be a tough one for us to win. Think the wolves might get it this time but time will tell!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i also think we should have a public vote of whoever you want. no races. people give reasons of who they are voting for. makes it harder for the wolves to hide

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

the only reason i would suspect molly was that tigger pegged her very early on in the last game. perhaps she was scared of tigger discovering her again, and it was decided to munch him.
    however, he also pegged me a few mins after discovering molly, so the same accusation could be leveled against me.

I think anyone who was a wolf would be afraid of Tigger. So no matter whether Molly is or isn't, it's good wolf strategy to get rid of Tigger first off.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

i also think we should have a public vote of whoever you want. no races. people give reasons of who they are voting for. makes it harder for the wolves to hide

Well, 9.5 hours to go until the lynch, so things could change. But for the moment I haven't been persuaded off Andy, for the reasons I already gave.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I think Molly and then Andy mainly based on other peoples opinions. Mollys post here:
    Doode this is the most entertaining thing I've seen in a while. Pity it's utter bullcrap about me but still entertaining! :D:D:D
    I've no idea where you're getting this about me being an alpha?? Care to explain or do you rather just blowing smoke??

Leaves me very suspicious...

Just for clarity, all of your tells are entirely in the game thread. Im basing nothing on any other thread.

Considering we got the roles last night why would they suggest you were an eager beaver on Friday night lol. That's silly.

I am still confused about the whole game. Lots of new things and it will be a tough one for us to win. Think the wolves might get it this time but time will tell!

Fcking site just deleted the post I had written. Ugh.
    I basically was saying that I dunno what Trit is doing here. I wasn't online at all yesterday coz I was out so there was no "eager beaver" here. Does Trit know something we don't?

Also +1 to Free Voting for the lynch. Gives us more info and worked alright in the last game.

Just for clarity, all of your tells are entirely in the game thread. Im basing nothing on any other thread.
    Well in that case I'm sorry to say that you're no Tigger. I'm not the alpha. Just a villager.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

RIP Tigger. I'd guess you were a wolf but at the same time it sucks that you now always get killed early. You'll just have to re-reg and go anonymous for the next game!

I agree we all vote individually. Though I kind of think we should declare reasons after, all giving names and reasons early especially if its looking like a landslide gives the wolves as much chance to hide as a race

I can see the logic of Trits posts re molly so I dont think he has an info we dont have so while I was a little suspicious early Im back to neutral

I agree we all vote individually. Though I kind of think we should declare reasons after, all giving names and reasons early especially if its looking like a landslide gives the wolves as much chance to hide as a race

Dottie if you were hans gruber what would you say if I asked you are you hans gruber?

A Neurotic wrote: »
    RIP Tigger. I'd guess you were a wolf but at the same time it sucks that you now always get killed early. You'll just have to re-reg and go anonymous for the next game!

Id say the 100 posts a night would give him away though :D

• Advertisement

Dottie if you were hans gruber what would you say if I asked you are you hans gruber?

I'd probably deflect and point at someone else or freak out and go silent. Are you asking me if im hans gruber?

Advertisement