Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Dottie if you were hans gruber what would you say if I asked you are you hans gruber?
    I'm going to count to three, there won't be a four... Give me the code.

:D

I'd probably deflect and point at someone else or freak out and go silent. Are you asking me if im hans gruber?

Ah not really, just this post kinda raised an inkling in me
    this definitely seems like the most difficult game yet, the halloween one was complex, but this seems like the odds are firmly against the village

You've played some very hard games, to me it kinda looked like you were scoring villa points. Could be nothing although you know hans role pretty much off so I had to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I agree we all vote individually. Though I kind of think we should declare reasons after, all giving names and reasons early especially if its looking like a landslide gives the wolves as much chance to hide as a race

I'm in agreement with the individual vote and I'm not sure if there's much difference in giving reasons before or after but I'd have a preference for before.

At this moment, the only real thing I (we) have is the theory of who the alphas may or may not have picked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

You've played some very hard games, to me it kinda looked like you were scoring villa points. Could be nothing although you know hans role pretty much off so I had to ask.

That's fair I meant it in the context that we've an unreliable seer situation, the wolves can talk to each other, and the hans role kills at a different time making is harder for the seer and priest to declare in safety. The other games were complex, but this one seems plain dangerous

CDaly
    TheDazzler
    Shatterproof

Non posters so far doesnt mean much of anything but just for records sake. Shatter might just be playing it super safe :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

I know it is mad to try and understand Tigger but he picked - Cross, Quick, Barney and Andy in his 4 picks (I think)

Just trying to think as an Alpha as well. - We all know Tigger is good at reading roles, we all also know that he would be killed off quickly by one team most likely. Although if I was an Alpha I might be willing to trade that off for picking tigger and getting the expertise to lay out a gameplan and his pick of rolled players as it would give a massive head start in the game. Also he'd of known 3 players and himself from the team so chances would be improving.

Maybe naming Andy like Carrie in the previous game for laughs and a parting shot to the other wolf team for killing him?

I might be a bit behind but, re reading the rules I missed that the Alpha got 2 players to go into their team from 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Also if I was the seer (who ever you're don't reveal for another few rounds obviously) but I think I'd be checking the middle list of players Barney, Cross, Quick, Max etc. If the game goes on I think better players eg Andy/Mick will be killed anyway by the village or an evil team as people will become nervous, so the more information on the others could be the difference between winning and losing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh god lads there is so much stuff here!
    Off the top of my head, if I were alpha I'd be screwed but I would probably have picked either Tigger or Andy as my number 2 and then one of the noobs or quiet players as the other. Maybe Milkshake or Kersplatt. Although Barney was awesome in the last few games and MrsF has proved herself too.

I would've had a right conundrum about Tigger though. But basically I'd want him with me coz if we're on opposite teams I'm fooked coz he can apparently read me like a book. :(

all the more reason to munch him at the 1st opportunity :rolleyes:

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    If I were alpha I would be literally ****ting myself right now. I'm much more comfortable as a boring vanillager.

so are you feeling uncomfortable now?

Apologies if any mistake but this is to do with the If you were an aplha picks

Picked after Tigger kill
    Strawberry Milkshake 2
    partyjungle 3

Have yet to pick
    The_Valeyard 19
    gufc21 10
    KERSPLAT! 6
    Pawwed Rig 4
    Persepoly 2

Posted just before kill
    Molly60
    Nopeare
    MrsF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

so are you feeling uncomfortable now?

Well obviously yeah coz people are pointing at me!

Player wolf pick 1 wolf pick 2 wolf pick 3 wolf pick 4 random additional nomination

Max Tigger Andy Uriel Trit
    Andy Tigger Cdaly Barney Kersplat
    Mick Max Barney Uriel Nopeare
    Yoss Crosstownk the Valeyard TheDazzler Barney
    QB Uriel Andy Trit or Max Cdaly
    Uriel Andy Tigger Gufc Strawberry Milkshake
    Crosstownk Mick Barney Trit Uriel
    Barney Andy Tigger Gufc Strawberry Milkshake Pawwed Pig
    Tigger Crosstownk Andy Barney Quick
    Dottie Tigger Barney Andy Mrs FD
    Trit Tigger Andy Mick Crosstownk
    A Neurotic Tigger Andy Crosstown QB
    Molly Tigger Andy Strawberry Milkshake or Kersplatt Barney or MrsF
    Nopeare Tigger Andy Kersplatt Barney or Cross
    MrsF Tigger Max Nopeare Molly

never mind that last post. need to format it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yoss, put that text in {Table} {/Table} brackets - square instead of curly - for it to appear right for you.

never mind that last post. need to format it

my eyes my eys aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

You missed pj and starw milk by d by

Player wolf pick 1 wolf pick 2 wolf pick 3 wolf pick 4 other

Max Tigger Andy Uriel Trit

Andy Tigger Cdaly Barney Kersplat

Mick Max Barney Uriel Nopeare

Yoss Crosstownk the Valeyard TheDazzler Barney

QB Uriel Andy Trit or Max Cdaly

Uriel Andy Tigger Gufc Strawberry Milkshake

Crosstownk Mick Barney Trit Uriel

Barney Andy Tigger Gufc Strawberry Milkshake Pawwed Pig

Tigger Crosstownk Andy Barney Quick

Dottie Tigger Barney Andy Mrs FD

Trit Tigger Andy Mick Crosstownk

A Neurotic Tigger Andy Crosstown QB

Molly Tigger Andy Strawberry Milkshake or Kersplatt Barney or MrsF

Nopeare Tigger Andy Kersplatt Barney or Cross

MrsF Tigger Max Nopeare Molly

**** this

Lol

I tried adding myself to the end of that table and it was a mess. Click "preview post" to test it first

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Picked after Tigger kill
    Strawberry Milkshake 2
    partyjungle 3

Have yet to pick
    The_Valeyard 19
    gufc21 10
    KERSPLAT! 6
    Pawwed Rig 4
    Persepoly 2

Posted just before kill
    Molly60
    Nopeare
    MrsF

Mick, is the middle one representing the number of villagers who haven't pick the person as a wolf pick (and does that number include those who haven't given any indication yet)?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Picked after Tigger kill
    Strawberry Milkshake 2
    partyjungle 3

Have yet to pick
    The_Valeyard 19
    gufc21 10
    KERSPLAT! 6
    Pawwed Rig 4
    Persepoly 2

Posted just before kill
    Molly60
    Nopeare
    MrsF

I put mine through at 2am this morning post number 183. Few other errors here too I think

anyway, the point i was going to make. i would focus on the last 3.

my thinking: posted just before the munch. tigger gets munched. there defense? 'i cant be an alpha cos i would have picked tigger on my team, look at the list i just posted.'
    molly is currently my choice for lynching. albeit alot of time to go, and admittedly no real hard evidence

Uriel. wrote: »
    Mick, is the middle one representing the number of villagers who haven't pick the person as a wolf pick (and does that number include those who haven't given any indication yet)?

Sorry I copied and pasted from the number of posts list.

Middle ones have posted in the thread but havent given their 4 picks if they were alpha. the number beside the name is the amount of posts.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I put mine through at 2am this morning post number 183. Few other errors here too I think

Sorry its hard to spot them all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

lol, just noticed yosser has Pawwed down as "pig" in his table?

a freudien slip by the big bad wolf? :P:D

anyway, the point i was going to make. i would focus on the last 3.

my thinking: posted just before the munch. tigger gets munched. there defense? 'i cant be an alpha cos i would have picked tigger on my team, look at the list i just posted.'
    molly is currently my choice for lynching. albeit alot of time to go, and admittedly no real hard evidence

Ya I posted mine with the same thoughts as Yosser. Could have wolfs from 2 teams there as they are(can be) in contact and may have agreed on Trigger munch

Uriel. wrote: »
    lol, just noticed yosser has Pawwed down as "pig" in his table?

a freudien slip by the big bad wolf? :P:D

sorry uriel. was a copy and paste job from original author. all credit to them. dottie i think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Given that one of my picks has been gone, I reckon I'll be voting for one of the others that I had suggested unless something else catches my eye throughout the day. (You can remove either Strawberry Milkshake or Pawwed Pig by the way to make it four if you wish to make the table cleaner. I don't mind which (maybe Milkshake). That was a I'd choose one of them thing). Andy is someone I'd want on my team, as things went almost perfectly when he was on my team previously. He's top of my list, although molly is moving up that list. I can agree with the reasoning for people putting me on a list for being sneaky and maybe hard to read. However, to say I have been awesome in the last few games is a bit of a stretch. So I'm now suspicious of her also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ya I posted mine with the same thoughts as Yosser. Could have wolfs from 2 teams there as they are(can be) in contact and may have agreed on Trigger munch

I posted so late this morning (is 8.30 late now?) because, as I have said multiple times now, I was at a friend's house till about 11pm last night. This morning when I got into the office was the first chance I had to get through the whole thread and formulate some ideas for who the alphas might have picked.
    I can't even defend myself here because I don't understand why I'm a suspect. You guys asked for a list of people the alpha would choose, I gave my list and now I'm a suspect for the alpha. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

o so you know that game Marry Kiss Avoid and you pick a person for each, we could do the ww version for that list of 3 who posted thier lists just before the kill

Shoot, Lynch, Peek

Advertisement