Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

o so you know that game Marry Kiss Avoid and you pick a person for each, we could do the ww version for that list of 3 who posted thier lists just before the kill

Shoot, Lynch, Peek

i wish we could peek all 3. could be completly barking up the wring tree

Andy is on the majority of lists. The chances of him being a wolf are the highest.

He's who I have my eye on anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

CDaly
    TheDazzler
    Shatterproof

Non posters so far doesnt mean much of anything but just for records sake. Shatter might just be playing it super safe :D

Not keeping the head down, just didn't have access to post. Thanks to sullivlo i can post now. ( Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing)

My four picks would have been

andy125
    Barney
    Persepoly
    GUFC

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

o so you know that game Marry Kiss Avoid and you pick a person for each, we could do the ww version for that list of 3 who posted thier lists just before the kill

Shoot, Lynch, Peek

I wouldn't be wasting bullets at this stage. Remember what happened last time the vale went all trigger happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Not keeping the head down, just didn't have access to post. Thanks to sullivlo i can post now. ( Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing)

My four picks would have been

andy125
    Barney
    Persepoly
    GUFC

could you give reasons why you'd pick each of those? I think reasons are nearly as important as the picks themselves.

• Advertisement

andy125 wrote: »
    So tig is dead, I think he was a wolf but we won't know for sure yet

Regarding the reindeer roles, should everyone come forward with their reindeer roles now so it can't be used by someone when they are up for lynch

Cant see any benefit to this but then again i'm a bit thick. care to explain it a bit more ?

Uriel. wrote: »
    could you give reasons why you'd pick each of those? I think reasons are nearly as important as the picks themselves.

I think the 4 are devious/cunning/smart and the players i would want on my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

Erm
    Alpha picks

Nopeare
    A neurotic
    Andy
    Probably barney

Andy cause he's good and the other three have a habbit of reaching the end game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ha not meaning the other 3 aren't good :D

I realise Andy is top of peoples lists but i wont be voting to lynch him tonight. Let hg/other wolves let him live at their peril

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ha not meaning the other 3 aren't good :D

I realise Andy is top of peoples lists but i wont be voting to lynch him tonight. Let hg/other wolves let him live at their peril

i agree. waste of a lynch. someone else will take him out

• Advertisement

Cant see any benefit to this but then again i'm a bit thick. care to explain it a bit more ?

Ideally everyone would come forward with the 9 days, so if we were lynching a wolf they wouldnt be able to claim they were a villager and lets say Dasher and the village woud lose a days powers.

The likley hood is NRV would just come forward and the wolfs wouldnt so it'd probably be bad overall for the village.

MODS

Just a clarification Priest will see the exact role of the players.

I.e wolf, alpha, Seer and drunk seer?

O and also the reindeer roles?

Ideally everyone would come forward with the 9 days, so if we were lynching a wolf they wouldnt be able to claim they were a villager and lets say Dasher and the village woud lose a days powers.

The likley hood is NRV would just come forward and the wolfs wouldnt so it'd probably be bad overall for the village.

Yep , cant see it happening either

Yep , cant see it happening either

well if a NRV wants to come forward, on their reindeer day. we lynchy them, loose a villager to prevent 2/3 kills depending on the day. net win for the village.

would be better for a 3 kill night for a NRV to come forward on their reindeer day.

well if a NRV wants to come forward, on their reindeer day. we lynchy them, loose a villager to prevent 2/3 kills depending on the day. net win for the village.

would be better for a 3 kill night for a NRV to come forward on their reindeer day.

i think we should therefore consider using this mechanic to prevent 3 kills on a night

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

What. The. Actual. F*ck?

What. The. Actual. F*ck?

its maths. benefits the village

i think people should vote for who they want. too easy to hide amoungst the crowd when 2 people are raced, and its easier for them to engineer a race of non wolvws.

Agree with this

its maths. benefits the village

I think you might be reading the reindeer thing wrong.

If we lynch a villager reindeer, the seers, jon, priest etc loses thier powers for 1 turn

If we lynch an evil reindeer the bad guys lose thier kills I think

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

If we lynch a villager reindeer, the seers, jon, priest etc loses thier powers for 1 turn

Yeah, I'm not clear on this. OP says they lose their powers, but I'm not sure what powers the evils even have, except for their Alpha to appear as good to seer checks. Seems like another rule that's benefiting the evils. Would be good for a mod to confirm what exactly would happen if an evil gets lynched on their reindeer day - do they lose their kills?

my bad. read that wrong.

I think you have it arseways

Just as a reminder:
    sullivlo wrote: »
    The Reindeer
    9 lucky players will be given the role of a Reindeer. This is a secondary role and can be held by anyone who is already a wolf, a SK, a power villager or just a normal villager. Each lynch will be named after one of the Reindeer and if the village lynch the person who's Reindeer name tallies with that day then one of two things will happen...
    If they lynch a villager then all the PV's will lose their power for 1 turn.
    If they lynch an Evil then all the Evils will lose their power for 1 turn.

The Reindeer days will be in this order > Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph.

Players given these roles can announce them to the group if so desired, as can any player announce anything to the group really (in a game of Werewolf lying and deception is encouraged), but beware, doing so would likely make you a prime target for slaughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Exactly. I don't see the benefit of anybody coming forward with reindeer roles, tbh - at best a reindeer role is a last plea for a stay of execution assuming we believe the role claim.

Arrrraghh. I think this reindeer thing is a distraction, and not really that important until it comes up.

I'm still for Andy. And I think it's suspicious that he has offered no defence whatsoever in any of his 8 posts to date. In fact, it was him who brought up the reindeer thing, looking for us to reveal if we were assigned a reindeer role - trying to muddy the waters there I think.

I'm also suspicious of anybody trying to veer us away from him without good reason. The Molly accusation has some merit, but I think the case for Andy is far, far stronger, and there's no guarantee that one of the evils will do away with him for us.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Arrrraghh. I think this reindeer thing is a distraction, and not really that important until it comes up.

I'm still for Andy. And I think it's suspicious that he has offered no defence whatsoever in any of his 8 posts to date. In fact, it was him who brought up the reindeer thing, looking for us to reveal if we were assigned a reindeer role - trying to muddy the waters there I think.

I'm also suspicious of anybody trying to veer us away from him without good reason. The Molly accusation has some merit, but I think the case for Andy is far, far stronger, and there's no guarantee that one of the evils will do away with him for us.

what exactly is the case for andy? i think its a waste of a lynch as he will be killed by one of the evil teams

what exactly is the case for andy? i think its a waste of a lynch as he will be killed by one of the evil teams

Trigger picked him out and he is usually very solid, also he is an overwhleming favorite with the village as a likley pick to become a wolf, and the wolfs when on seperate team kinda leave each other off to concentrate on villagers,

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Shoot, Lynch, Peek

Honestly I'm a normal Vanillager again (no one will believe as everyone will claim) but even in the sign up to this game I said I was away the weekend at Leinster and Northampton Friday night then Wasps and Connacht yesterday. I read some last night and this morning on the way to work. Then posted as quick as I could before the munch so I couldn't be pulled on not getting it in beforehand.

If I'm a suspect Lynch me night one as it is a mess usually anyway. Plus I believe the bullet and peek are more important to the village

• Advertisement

Really???!!!!

The case is that an Alpha, assigned before any of the other roles were assigned, had a chance to pick two teammates. Most of us said that because Andy is a good player, they'd have picked him for their team. So there's an extremely good chance that he was picked as an Alpha teammate.

On top of that, his lack of defence, and his trying to muddy the waters with the reindeer thing.

Advertisement