Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Well this is unfornate for you guys and me, I am the godforsaken priest

I knew I had a posion chalice the second I was given any role, trust me I would have much preferred to have been a normal rolled villager this game

I am coming out now as I am likely to be lynched or shot and I have no choice, Tigger had me pegged as a role last night so I had to train someone in fear of being munched, the trainee is with me in our own forum and I believe they are on our side

Tigger was not chosen to be a wolf as he was the Alpha wolf, with this information hopefully you guys can work out who he would have picked to join them

I have the information out there now and my trainee will continue as I have chosen well

People that are so sure of me being a wolf never stopped to think that I could have been a good role and you have driven me out earlier than I would have liked

I'm new so not sure what's the best strategy. Happy to follow your (all of ya) lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Lol nice try Andy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

andy125 wrote: »
    Well this is unfornate for you guys and me, I am the godforsaken priest

I knew I had a posion chalice the second I was given any role, trust me I would have much preferred to have been a normal rolled villager this game

I am coming out now as I am likely to be lynched or shot and I have no choice, Tigger had me pegged as a role last night so I had to train someone in fear of being munched, the trainee is with me in our own forum and I believe they are on our side

Tigger was not chosen to be a wolf as he was the Alpha wolf, with this information hopefully you guys can work out who he would have picked to join them

I have the information out there now and my trainee will continue as I have chosen well

People that are so sure of me being a wolf never stopped to think that I could have been a good role and you have driven me out earlier than I would have liked

i dont think you would have been lynched

Lol nice try Andy.

i think we give him a pass this lynch. he's a goner anyway

• Advertisement

i dont think you would have been lynched

Nopare was calling for me to be shot..

Tigger was Scrooge btw

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'll assume that Andy isn't the priest - for now.

Would the real priest please stay hidden rather than counter Andy's claim.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm calling bullshít on Andy's claim.

Real priest - don't be tempted to come out to contradict him. It's too early and your information is too valuable to put you at risk of munch.

if he's bull****ting priest remain hidden

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Have you read much of the thread so far?

good afternoon by d by

Did a quick skim just to establish my level of confusion (high). I'll try to make some sense of stuff before the lynch though Andy's post could be totally wolfie just to mess with our heads.
    the trainee is with me in our own forum and I believe they are on our side
    This is interesting. The priest chooses their trainee but could have chosen a wolf as trainee and wouldn't know...

i think we give him a pass this lynch. he's a goner anyway

No. He's basically just admitted guilt. The village consensus is that one of the the wolf packs will have picked Andy.

Picks happened before role distribution (from the OP):

"These team mates will be chosen before the rest of the roles are distributed."

Ergo, if we think he would have been picked as a wolf, then he can't have been assigned a role. This claim changes nothing and it a transparent last ditch effort to sow confusion.

No. He's basically just admitted guilt. The village consensus is that one of the the wolf packs will have picked Andy.

Picks happened before role distribution (from the OP):

"These team mates will be chosen before the rest of the roles are distributed."

Ergo, if we think he would have been picked as a wolf, then he can't have been assigned a role. This claim changes nothing and it a transparent last ditch effort to sow confusion.

i dont think andy would have been chosen to be a wolf, and still think that.

The 2nd single is never as good as the first, I much prefered his rendition of im the seer

I don't believe a word andy is saying. It's consistent with similar lies in the past (am I allowed to mention behaviour from previous games?). I see no reason to lynch him if he's the priest or the a wolf. We can allow him to dig a deeper hole if he's a wolf. If he's the priest, we should obviously not lynch him.

i dont think andy would have been chosen to be a wolf, and still think that.

Yeah but the majority of us do.

well it looks like the wolves will now have an easy target to vote for. we'll learn nothing

well it looks like the wolves will now have an easy target to vote for. we'll learn nothing

Yeah but what else are you gonna do, leave a wolf alive? I just don't get it like. Come on, we have him, let's lynch him. Fecked if I know what we will do after that but with Tigger and Andy gone that's two wolves already. We're flying it!

Max you are a good player and you are telling me you would honestly pick me to be on your team knowing I'm not going to survive past 2 days at the very most and knowing that the village would know that the wolves get to pick 2 players

I call bull on that and a lot of sheep have followed the wolves in picking me

i still think we dont lynch andy. if he's telling the truth, an evil team will kill him. if he's lying (therefore a wolf or hans gruber) an opposing evil team will kill him. why should we waste a lynch?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm still for lynching Andy. If we're wrong, we still have the Apprentice. Andy's claim does stink of last ditch effort to save himself though.

Max you are a good player and you are telling me you would honestly pick me to be on your team knowing I'm not going to survive past 2 days at the very most and knowing that the village would know that the wolves get to pick 2 players

I call bull on that and a lot of sheep have followed the wolves in picking me

Hah, maybe I'm not that good but yeah I'd have picked you. I'd have gone for all the best players personally because I'd be thinking "rather them with me than against me". We crowd sourced it like, most would have picked you, but we are to assume the two alphas are both smarter than the rest of us by fluke?

Andy will you do the other one, whats it called, o Ya "Im Dasher and if you lynch me we lose our powers"

Hah, maybe I'm not that good but yeah I'd have picked you. I'd have gone for all the best players personally because I'd be thinking "rather them with me than against me". We crowd sourced it like, most would have picked you, but we are to assume the two alphas are both smarter than the rest of us by fluke?

Why would you rather them with you when you know they are high lynch targets seer targets and munch targets, your talking a bad game here and your better than that

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Would you usually not try and drop a hint and get some help on your side first before going nuclear in the hope wolves would miss it?

The only thing I would say is tigger if a wolf could of tried setting up a rolled villager.(unfortunately the thought crossed my mind). I also called for you to be shot instead of a runaway lynch if that was going to be the other option, and if that's the case why not try at least 1 defence post instead of going straight to outing yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Do we have to pick 4 people or can we just pick one? I have only one definite

edit: and I'd vote to leave Andy for now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yeah but what else are you gonna do, leave a wolf alive? I just don't get it like. Come on, we have him, let's lynch him. Fecked if I know what we will do after that but with Tigger and Andy gone that's two wolves already. We're flying it!

Hang on here. How do you know Tigger was a wolf? Did someone say he was? Or do you know coz he was a teammate?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Do we have to pick 4 people or can we just pick one? I have only one definite

edit: and I'd vote to leave Andy for now

pick 1 for the lynch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Should I say now or wait till after we vote?

I'm terrible at this :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It makes no sense to come out this early (in both the game and the day) as the priest. With only one player dead and a back room to discuss/leave a message for the apprentice, surely it would have made more sense to see if you could survive the lynch - especially as one or two have the knives sharpened for Molly.

Sounds to me like a discussion between comrades led to the outing - for whatever reason.

Advertisement