Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Not keeping the head down, just didn't have access to post. Thanks to sullivlo i can post now. ( Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing)

My four picks would have been

andy125
    Barney
    Persepoly
    GUFC

I'm voting for one of these and its not andy

Is no one else up for shooting Andy and lynching Molly???? We could do it the other way around if ye like

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Is no one else up for shooting Andy and lynching Molly???? We could do it the other way around if ye like

Why would you be so sure on Molly? Like I sorta get it, but wouldn't be close to convinced enough to lynch her. Can you walk me through it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Now I'm lost. We get to kill two off? When is the shooting and when is the lynching?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Jebus.

This has really kicked off...

I'm inclined not to believe Andys priest claim, though maxs thoughts they Andy could have been chosen but not selected as a wolf is a bit unsettling. Then again he had form with these kind of "revelations".

I don't know what to do at this stage. Lynching him seems a no Brainer to me, unless there's that last inkling of hope that he's telling the truth.

Am I right in thinking that he's going to be top of the munch list, either for one team as an opposing wolf or for both teams if he's genuinely the priest?

He's either dead tonight or the morning. Is there value to keep him alive till the morning? Like if he was a priest we might get extra info following tonight's lynch? But then can we trust that information anyway...

I don't think he's a villager anyway. Definitely a roled player as I don't think he's the kind of player to role claim just to stay in the game.

• Advertisement

Just reread the Jon role he probably had a peek last night so cant shoot also Im not sure if he can use the 2 bullets unless he kills hans first so might reel that suggestion back in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

andy125 wrote:
    I may have survived but i was going to risk, it was dead anyway and going into lynch i think a bandwagon had been formed for me , i needed to get it out that tigger was alpha as i think it is important information that we should be discussing

This smacks of a fake claim, to me, and you have form for that kind of thing. Anyone who's played as many times as you would know not to reveal this early, as even if you did get killed your apprentice takes over and the village is still in an ok position. If you were genuinely the priest you've handed the wolves a valuable villager, either tonight or tomorrow as John cant protect the same person twice in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

This smacks of a fake claim, to me, and you have form for that kind of thing. Anyone who's played as many times as you would know not to reveal this early, as even if you did get killed your apprentice takes over and the village is still in an ok position. If you were genuinely the priest you've handed the wolves a valuable villager, either tonight or tomorrow as John cant protect the same person twice in a row

Are you not following the same game or am i missing something here, you cant see why i came forward when i have trained my apprentice already due to tigger most likely spotting me for a role and thus his team knowing i am a rolled player which means i was never making it past tmrw morning anyway

I was going to be lynched lets not pussy foot around here it was going to happen look back at the bandwagon forming its all there,

You dont see how having info of tigger being the alpha is usefull and me coming forward with that information before i am shot or lynched and knowing i am for the munch in the morning?

I will say that i understand why people are wary of me but the ones dead set sure are the ones that want to save a kill tonight by getting my lynched and im ok with as the truth will all come out and they will be found out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

quickbeam wrote:
    That's if we believe you really are the Priest and that Tigger was Scrooge.

Andy is very likely a wolf and his claim smacks of desperation.

I find it hard to get my head around anyone suggesting we don't lynch him. Haz wolf. Lynch wolf. Let's get the basics done.

Think it reflects poorly on yoss, gufc, and shatter, that they're against lynching him.

Hey Andy throw up a list of players you suspect and ones you dont... you know before you die

For The Good Of The Village

• Advertisement

Mods

Can I get a confirmation on Johns bullets has he 2 no matter or only if he kills Hans with the first one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Hey Andy throw up a list of players you suspect and ones you dont... you know before you die

For The Good Of The Village

Are you hoping i put my apprentice in the list or not in the list?

Nice try

andy125 wrote: »

Nice try

See if you were a villager you'd have put up a suspect list instead of twisting things :D bad warewolf bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Mods

Can I get a confirmation on Johns bullets has he 2 no matter or only if he kills Hans with the first one

He has two bullets and can use them as he likes.

andy125 wrote:

No I think he's hoping that as a villager with such an important role as priest you'll have been paying attention to the game and will have some good insights on suspects...

But you and your wolfey friends will probably need some time on that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

See if you were a villager you'd have put up a suspect list instead of twisting things :D bad warewolf bad

Maybe... but a nrv. Just as a wolf a priest wouldn't. A priest would just be narrowing the apprentice list. Thats fairly obvious.

Lynch form link is broken? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...Q/viewform

I gotta head out so wanna make I don't miss it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I am conflicted in that if Tigger was a wolf (I would have picked him or Andy for my team) then why he would drop a fellow wolf in it by going hard after Andy. So for Andy to be a wolf then Tigger would not be a wolf and I see just as much scope for Tigger to be chosen by an Alpha as Andy. In fact I would have thought they would both be chosen. Coming out as priest now though does seem to be strange but makes sense if he is actually the priest and going to get lynched anyway.
    As a priest he will get munched or as a wolf will get lynched or even as a villager get lynched.

Jaysus lads this game has given me a headache and it is only day 1.

I think Tigger and Andy were probably screwed from the start regardless of roles :pac:

Lynch form link is broken? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...Q/viewform

I gotta head out so wanna make I don't miss it

PM one of the mods if ur in a real rush

Late to the party as always. Am i getting lynched?

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    Maybe... but a nrv. Just as a wolf a priest wouldn't. A priest would just be narrowing the apprentice list. Thats fairly obvious.

Are you saying the priest would only look for villagers and not wolfs?

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I am conflicted in that if Tigger was a wolf (I would have picked him or Andy for my team) then why he would drop a fellow wolf in it by going hard after Andy. So for Andy to be a wolf then Tigger would not be a wolf and I see just as much scope for Tigger to be chosen by an Alpha as Andy. In fact I would have thought they would both be chosen. Coming out as priest now though does seem to be strange but makes sense if he is actually the priest and going to get lynched anyway.
    As a priest he will get munched or as a wolf will get lynched or even as a villager get lynched.

I think Tigger and Andy were probably screwed from the start regardless of roles :pac:

Agreed on last point. Style of game put andy and tigger in crosshairs from start.

Remember there are two wolf teams AND a lone baddie

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

There are two wolf teams competing against each other so in theory, andy and tigger could both be wolves and not know that the other is but suspect it. Each wolf team has to also wipe out the other to win (in addition to the village)

Are you saying the priest would only look for villagers and not wolfs?

No. You are asking andy to put a list of people he thinks are wolves up. IF he is the priest (he's a wolf imo) it would be silly to put a list of people that he believes are wolves as clearly he wouldnt have trained these people as apprentice. It narrows the list for the wolves to look at.

He could hide the apprentice in the suspect list true, but then the villagers will look at him as a wolf and be less likely to believe them when they come out.

IF he is the priest (he's a wolf imo)

More likely to be rather than is

No. You are asking andy to put a list of people he thinks are wolves up. IF he is the priest (he's a wolf imo) it would be silly to put a list of people that he believes are wolves as clearly he wouldnt have trained these people as apprentice. It narrows the list for the wolves to look at.

He could hide the apprentice in the suspect list true, but then the villagers will look at him as a wolf and be less likely to believe them when they come out.

Ah fair enough, Im nailed on for him being a wolf and just wanted to see what he said for **** and giggles :D

Can i ask why? I mean before he came out as a priest, yourself and QB in particular are so full sure he's a wolf anyone against lynching him was also a wolf.

From what i can see the evidence against him at that point was a) a lot of people would have picked him if they were alpha. B) tigger said so... but wasn't tigger also a wolf cause everyone would have picked him?

mod

Lynch form link in op is broken

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Late to the party as always. Am i getting lynched?

possibly. its between you and andy. he claimed to be the priest, so if everyone believes him you're a goner

• Advertisement

Can i ask why? I mean before he came out as a priest, yourself and QB in particular are so full sure he's a wolf anyone against lynching him was also a wolf.

From what i can see the evidence against him at that point was a) a lot of people would have picked him if they were alpha. B) tigger said so... but wasn't tigger also a wolf cause everyone would have picked him?

I didnt say anyone who disagree was a wolf. My reason for Andy were 3 pronged, Trigger call, the players concensus, and his reindeer distraction then his priest claimed confirmed it.

Ive no idea why you are so hard against it I mean you have to vote for someone tonight why are you sticking up for Andy, when he turns out to be a wolf its going to look bad for you

Advertisement