Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

no, i was just curious. no need to be adding me to any list. you could add me to your good list? :o

hey uriel, can we be friends?

Best friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Pretty sure this is wrong. Assume an alpha randomly picks a player, chance of being picked and subsequently being a villager:
    Picked: 4/23
    Not Chosen: 1/2
    Assigned villager role: 15/22
    4/23 * 1/2 * 15/22 = 0.059

Chance of not being picked and just ending up being a villager: 19/23 * 15/22 = 0.56

So, 10 times as likely to be not picked and end up as a villager as to be picked and still end up as a villager.

OTOH, if we assume Andy is always picked by 1 alpha, odds of ending up a villager:
    1/2 * 15/22 = 0.34

being picked and not chosen are independent of been assigned a village role.
    He would have been thrown back into the pool of the non wws and got the same same chance as everybody else of being assigned a role

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

exciting. nearly 10pm. who will be lynched?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

exciting. nearly 10pm. who will be lynched?

... you! :eek:

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    ... you! :eek:

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

End of Turn 1 - Start of Turn 2.

Andy - 10 - Strawberry Milkshake, Quickbeam, Max, Dottie, A Neurotic, Micksjaguar, Barney, Persepoly, crosstownk, Molly
    Molly - 4 - Tritium, The Valeyard, Kersplat, Yosser,
    Barney - 2 - Shatterproof, Nopeare,
    Quickbeam - 1 - GUFC,
    Yosser - 1 - Pawwed Rig
    Nopeare - 1 - MrsFD
    GUFC - 1 - Uriel, Cdaly,
    Micksjaguar - 1 - Andy
    Did not vote - 2 - Partyjungle, The Dazzler

Andy was lynched.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

nooooo goose nooooo

I mean Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Three didn't vote. I'm surprised at Molly not voting considering she was under a bit of threat earlier.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Three didn't vote. I'm surprised at Molly not voting considering she was under a bit of threat earlier.

she knew her team of cubs would vote andy so no nned for her to vote :D

I believe we have our wolves... Strawberry Milkshake, Quickbeam, Max, Dottie, A Neurotic, Micksjaguar, Barney, Persepoly, crosstownk

:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

SORRY MOLLY DID VOTE, I MADE A MISTAKE. FIXED NOW.

I believe we have our wolves... Strawberry Milkshake, Quickbeam, Max, Dottie, A Neurotic, Micksjaguar, Barney, Persepoly, crosstownk

Game over so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

She voted for andy, no?

out of the 10 who voted andy i would certainly say there's a few wolves hiding amoungst them

Please ignore :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

she knew her team of cubs would vote andy so no nned for her to vote :D

Uhhh excuse me? I did vote. I voted for Andy like I said.

I'm a definite for Molly again. Started off very defensive and once pulled up on it posted very little...

#SorryMollynotsorry :D

when does the priest find out that andy was a wolf ?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Uhhh excuse me? I did vote. I voted for Andy like I said.

my bad mrs wolf. please dont take any notice of me. please dont eat me

The priest probably knows already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I assume he gets told straight away

I'm a definite for Molly again. Started off very defensive and once pulled up on it posted very little...

#SorryMollynotsorry :D

I have defended myself as much as I was able today.
    I'm moving office at the end of the week so we're in overdrive packing up all our crap. I'm in work till 7 possibly every day this week and have less time at my desk during the day for posting. If you would like to verify that you can check the Belfast City Council webpage where I'm sure that it's noted - huh, I just checked and apparently it's not. Even the council are against me ffs. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ok... i have been trying to keep track of developments for the last couple of hours. I'm at work (snuck to toilet) during stock take so not to available for a while.

My initial thoughts today were to leave andy fo the wolves to munch. Quickbeam's comments on being suspicious of anyone who didn't vote andy or tried to suggest someone else smacked of vote manipulation to me and really had him at the forefront for wolf candidate.

The way i saw it,
    1) he's a wolf on the other team trying to get 2 munches

2) a wolf on the same team trying to get villager points by being at the fore of the andy lynch.

My thoughts on it. Andy is a good player and can talk to the backroom. I agree he is 90% a wolf after his priest claim, mainly because there is history here and it's to early to pick an apprentice. But he us a good player and a danger to the other teams. He will be eaten in spite of QB saying he won't. Remember while he is alive he can talk in the backroom. Let the other teams take him out, it makes no sense for them to let him live.

I will be voting QB tonight as of now, will give the thread a proper read on my lunch but unless i see something to change my mind there... QB is a wolf

Uriel. My reason for voting QB.

Also i don't think i defended andy as a wolf, infact i said im pretty sure he was one. I just thought we should try a different strategy. I dont think we got anything from lynching andy, especially when the other parties also have to kill him.

i wasn't expecting anybody to answer , everybody knows andy was the priest

I'm moving office at the end of the week so we're in overdrive packing up all our crap. I'm in work till 7 possibly every day this week and have less time at my desk during the day for posting. If you would like to verify that you can check the Belfast City Council webpage where I'm sure that it's noted - huh, I just checked and apparently it's not. Even the council are against me ffs. :rolleyes:

is this the start of brexit ???

I knew it!!! You can't hide from me! Master wolf hunter/villager

i think most know my reasons for voting molly. i can elaborate if you like.

pawned rig...your reasons for voting me?

is this the start of brexit ???

Haha no. We just got a shiny new office built for us that we get to move to so we can all be together in one building. Well.........3 buildings. But all close together. Like a proper family.

feck it , there's proof if i saw it

• Advertisement

interesting

Advertisement