Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

crosstownk wrote: »
    Don't be at that. Just stay within the game.

it part of the game, deception , pretending not to be clued in with all the comings and going when fully aware of whats going on, chatting away with wolfie friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

12 viewer ,( 10 member, 2 guests)...... shatter,y0ss,trit ,nopeare, & raw pig

1 more question, who are the 5 member reading the thread and are invisible ???

I think that's what they call meta gaming and its a no no

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

1 more question, who are the 5 member reading the thread and are invisible ???

are they wolves ????
    crosstownk wrote: »
    Don't be at that. Just stay within the game.

yeah shatter, leave that aside, it's not part of the drill.

I think that's what they call meta gaming and its a no no

which ? going off line or checking who's off line ?

Its there when you go to the forum page.

mods
    should we all be off line or online ? or up to individuals ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Would have thought it's fair game. You can turn it off if you want

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    yeah shatter, leave that aside, it's not part of the drill.

okey dokey

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

A lot to think about after reading this evenings posts. A lot is going to depend on which if any of Andy or Tigger were wolves. Given Tigger tried to throw andy under a bus i doubt they were same team though.

Sleep first though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It's simple really. Just stay within the game thread as that's the game arena.

Meta gaming is not cool.

It's probably best if a mod gives the referee read on this aspect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

You know what, I'll let Sully make the call on this. I never had a problem with looking at things like who's online and see it in the same category as looking at post counts. However it is something that's been frowned upon here by the players since the very start.

I work as a clinical hospital pharmacist. Work long days, on the wards all the time. I make no apologies for not having the time to post all the time. I should have more free time the rest of the week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

i must put my hand up and say i was anti lynching andy as well.

Few question for the thinkers out there.

Do people think andy & tigger were on the same wolf team ?

We really what the wolves eating each other.

Is it only the the alpha's that can chat to each other ?

If andy was a wolf would it imply the trigger wasn't an alpha (or even a wolf) and he said it just to let people think 1 alpha is gone.

I wouldnt have thought either team could or would want to talk to each other??

Nope if andy was a wolf, tigger may have been on the other team or may have been a villager and andy just said what the village wanted to hear in an attempt to save himself.

Were the alphas selected at random or hand picked?

They can talk to each other but they don't know who they are talking to.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

thats me done for the night. my posting tomorow will be pretty infrequesnt. had the day off today and have work outing team building thing tomorrow evening :mad::mad:

They can talk to each other but they don't know who they are talking to.

Missed that completely!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I didn't bother with Andy, it was either us tonight or the wolves in the morning. If not then we would have taken him tomorrow. Molly is far more suspicious imo

Molly reminds me of the life of brian - 'only the true messiah would deny he is the messiah' (or something like that)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

raw pig. That's a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

As others have said I don't think the real priest should come out for a while yet, assuming Andy was lying of course. Fair play to the real priest for resisting the temptation to come out earlier. And if Andy was telling the truth, which I don't think he was, the apprentice really shouldn't come out for a long while.

I'm currently viewing Molly with suspicion mainly, for the reason I posted previously and then moving down my own list of people I'd have chosen I'd also put gufc as someone I'm looking at. I've got Molly over gufc for the moment, but that could change in the morning depending on what happens.

Yeah but what else are you gonna do, leave a wolf alive? I just don't get it like. Come on, we have him, let's lynch him. Fecked if I know what we will do after that but with Tigger and Andy gone that's two wolves already. We're flying it!

How do you know tigger was a wolf? A couple of people talked about him and he got munched. Nothing more other than andy claiming to be a priest and saying he was the alpha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    raw pig. That's a new one.

we all get nicknames playing this

I've been consistent from the start that I thought Tigger was a wolf, he was on my list of 4. Same reason I'm convinced Andy is one, I don't believe for a second that one of the teams wouldn't have picked him.

Asked answered... apologies only going through the posts proper now.

• Advertisement

I woke way earlier then I meant to :(
    So Trigger has been lynched and Molly is a suspect baddie? I must read her posts.
    It is possible that Andy isn't offering a defence because he feels that's more like the behaviour of an evil. The opposite could also be the case regarding Molly. She justifies herself strongly out of fear of her evil self being revealed.

In other words I haven't a notion.
    I have a precious half hour free.

I don't think Molly is a wolf but I'm not entirely sure why. Intuition perhaps and also her posts are engaging. Andy on the other hand has a coldness to what he puts out. Also if I were an Alpha I would want him on my side. Strategic, even perhaps a little psychopathic.

:p
    In other news my mocha from the village shop is disappointingly un-chocolatey.
    Shíte have I missed the lynch or what are we at?

Here is all Perseopolys posts. The 2nd one confuses me Ive read it a few times, reads like a horoscope you could take many meanings for it. Another possible member of team Grinch?

Andy, Molly, Perspoly perhaps just my early morning ramblings

Another possible member of team Grinch?

Why team Grinch? Is it because you KNOW that she isn't on team Scrooge?

That is an odd post imho.

I too was woken earlier than planned :(

Why team Grinch? Is it because you KNOW that she isn't on team Scrooge?

That is an odd post imho.

I too was woken earlier than planned :(

Na Andy said Trigger was Scrooge, the point I reckon was trying to confirm to the other WW team he wasnt the priest and not to munch or vote for him lynch.

But Persopoly called Andy out as wolfy. That would not put them on the same team imo. All the while assuming Andy was actually team Grinch and Tigger team Scrooge which I think is not certain.I would probably have chosen 1 of them as Alpha but it seems unlikely (to me at least) that they were both wolves.

Will certainly be alot quieter today without them.

Why would you be so sure on Molly? Like I sorta get it, but wouldn't be close to convinced enough to lynch her. Can you walk me through it?

Cant remember if I answered this, but we had trits evidence was pretty good as it was in a similar vein to what caught her out before. She is a bit different this game now I know she is busy but even when she posted she didnt defend herself like normal. So maybe was told in a backroom not to engage. Then this post in reply to you.
    Yeah but what else are you gonna do, leave a wolf alive? I just don't get it like. Come on, we have him, let's lynch him. Fecked if I know what we will do after that but with Tigger and Andy gone that's two wolves already. We're flying it!
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Hang on here. How do you know Tigger was a wolf? Did someone say he was? Or do you know coz he was a teammate?

She didnt ask you how you knew both were a wolf just Trigger so its deflection from Andy if she didnt know both roles she'd call you out on both but she just choose Trigger

But Persopoly called Andy out as wolfy. That would not put them on the same team imo. All the while assuming Andy was actually team Grinch and Tigger team Scrooge which I think is not certain.I would probably have chosen 1 of them as Alpha but it seems unlikely (to me at least) that they were both wolves.

Well my musings are Andy and Molly are on the same team, Pers hedged her bets in the 2nd post and when it looked like Andy was gone defends molly and goes for Andy. Its far from concrete but said I'd put it out there to see people thoughts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Based on previous games if andy was a wolf then whoever looks good in giving him up is the most likely suspect. Any is a good player and if he was a wolf he will have worked a strategy in his whole reveal, probably to clear another team member.

Apologies for missing the vote. I haven't caught up on the thread yet. The form wasn't working and I had to head out. I was not planning on voting for Andy. I think we stand to gain more information if he is still alive. I was 90% sure he was a wolf but better off hear whatever nonsense he comes out with to use later on in the game. His fake priest knowledge could have indicted others. Or else he gets munched and we haven't completely wasted a lynch. Who would have I voted for in place? I'm not sure to be honest. I would have done some study but it would have been mostly a stab in the dark.

Also its worth looking at Andy's final post. He says to watch out for those who went to defend him. One final attempt at appearing innocent. Attempting to implicate the likes of me. I think our wolves are amongst the bandwagoners who voted Andy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Also its worth looking at Andy's final post. He says to watch out for those who went to defend him. One final attempt at appearing innocent. Attempting to implicate the likes of me. I think our wolves are amongst the bandwagoners who voted Andy.

The ones that went to defend himself? Did I miss that!?

Advertisement