Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

I'm starting to think Max and Cross are part of the same wolf team.

Very close interaction between both.

Max suggests the pick list and its seconded by cross. I think that was done was place high profile players at risk. Andy/tigg/mick were always going to be top of the lists. I think most people would want them on your team but seeing as the teams were hand picked they had to be left alone.

Also suggested peeks be used on these high profile players

They seem to be a bit too cosy......

(throws grenade and stands back )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Best lynch me then. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

I'm after placing my vote for Barney just so I definitely have one in. Still think a Alpha would of picked him assuming he'd fly under the radar.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

May I ask why Molly is now off the list? She was prime suspect yesterday early in the day

Definitely not off the list but alot more info available about others now. Why do you want her on the list??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

"The List", a summary as I understand it who's in the running for tonight. The order I've placed them is my personal preference from most likely to least likely.

Valeyard - low post count quantity and especially quality
    Nopeare - iffy post about keeping Tigger even if he was a wolf; possibly also wanting to waste assassin's bullets
    Molly - protesteth too much about being a crap Alpha similar in style to when she was Carrie in previous game
    Barney - third on list of Alpha picks (8 out of 25 - not massive), very low post count
    Crosstown - fourth on the Alpha picks (5 out of 25 - even less massive)

Who have I missed?

• Advertisement

When you were a wolf that is not what you did.

I've never been a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm starting to think Max and Cross are part of the same wolf team.

Very close interaction between both.

Max suggests the pick list and its seconded by cross.

Look back at the timeline. I had suggested my three and simple quoted myself when Max asked the question.

I see no reason to suspect Max at the moment so I'm working on the basis that we're part of the same village team - for now at least.

quickbeam wrote: »
    "The List", a summary as I understand it who's in the running for tonight. The order I've placed them is my personal preference from most likely to least likely.

Nopeare - iffy post about keeping Tigger even if he was a wolf; possibly also wanting to waste assassin's bullets
    Molly - protesteth too much about being a crap Alpha similar in style to when she was Carrie in previous game
    Barney - third on list of Alpha picks (8 out of 25 - not massive), very low post count

Who have I missed?

Those lists arent out of 25 Qb more like 15 or less wasnt it?

Who have I missed?

Third behind Andy and Tigger

I've never been a wolf.

Yeah I was thinking of the night king which is a bit different in fairness.

• Advertisement

I've never been a wolf.

Who killed me game 3 then? :p

Those lists arent out of 25 Qb more like 15 or less wasnt it?

Fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Who have I missed?

Vale
    Molly
    Barney

These are my 3 atm.

I think given the fact that at least one of Andy's group voted for molly and that Vale has little substance in posts i will be voting for Vale.

Think I'll stick with Nopeare. I definitely feel a little more comfortable with that than the other suggestions though I see the merit in Moly, Vale and Barney. Confused about Crosstown, he's done nothing suspicious for me and didn't get that many votes in an absolute sense in the crowd source.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Definitely not off the list but alot more info available about others now. Why do you want her on the list??

As the newbie, the whole "they sound like a wolf" especially on day one is still alien to me.

But, her name was mentioned by many so it's stuck in my head.

I'm having doubts about party jungle based on that post this morning at munch time about yoss. They said they didn't see jayops post but I'm not buying it. I just kept refreshing page when the clock struck ten and wouldn't consider typing until munch post had happened.

Is GUFC around Id like a word :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Is GUFC around Id like a word :D

Im wondering what that might be about? Funnily enough im going through their posts at the moment to try to answer a nagging question

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

At the moment I won't rule anyone out but for me the Vale for reasons I've added earlier is my most suspicious and after that it's a throw up between barney, Nopeare and molly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I won't be around tonight but my pick is Molly for tonight, for the same reasons as before. I'll have to have a look for other picks

tritium wrote: »
    Im wondering what that might be about? Funnily enough im going through their posts at the moment to try to answer a nagging question

I want to know why he voted for QB but never questioned her directly about Andy, he quoted me loads and one of 2 others. He explained why he voted for her but never pulled her up directly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

gufc21 wrote: »
    Vale
    Molly
    Barney

These are my 3 atm.

I think given the fact that at least one of Andy's group voted for molly and that Vale has little substance in posts i will be voting for Vale.

Good waste of a vote buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Something weird about the way Mick is playing, waaaay too sensible...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Uriel. wrote: »
    At the moment I won't rule anyone out but for me the Vale for reasons I've added earlier is my most suspicious and after that it's a throw up between barney, Nopeare and molly

I've nothing to add, simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

I want to know why he voted for QB but never questioned her directly about Andy, he quoted me loads and one of 2 others. He explained why he voted for her but never pulled her up directly.

Interesting. He also seems to be very certain of some things that most of us are still not 100% on.

Hahaha, didn't he say he wasn't drinking until later in the week? :D

I'm here mick. Have to leave for kids xmas play in about 30 min though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

i was thinking the same , picking tigg straight away , trying to tell Jon who to protect , saying he would pick randomly , dropping not so subtle hints about his role, throwing lot of names arouns to confuse others

Honeslty dont know. I think you were questioning me directly? Will go back and have a look now, but you were talking to me iirc and being in middle of year end stock take i was only skimming the posts

gufc21 wrote: »
    I'm here mick. Have to leave for kids xmas play in about 30 min though

Just wondering why you didnt pull QB on any of her posts about Andy but voted for her, you asked others but not her even though you voted for her

• Advertisement

Well i posted a reason for voting for her. I said she was trying to manipulate the votes. At the time there was nothing to question her on. I had a theory, i proposed it and i voted for it. I was unable to go back through her other posts to pick at them.

As i said earlier today i did so last night and was found wantin tbh.

Advertisement