Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

4 wolves on each team - 1 alpha, 2 picked by alpha and 1 random selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Even if Andy and Tig were both wolves it doesn't really help us until we wipe out a whole team though and reduce their kills.

Thats very true. Obviously we've to pick them off, but as long as both are in play we lose two players.

Which reminds me, Mods might clarify if we get a notification to say a team is wiped out or if we just have to work it out ourselves?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Ah here am I being punked? What the hell is going on?

Also from the op:

"Wolves:
    2 x Evil Teams of 4 players each"

That's right. 8 wolves in total

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

So even if they have identified i wolf, the seer should wait until after the priest comes out before they reveal themselves in the hope that they can criss reference their respective lists.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Bummer not knowing the role of anyone after they are killed. Am I imaging it or did that happen in other games?

Where there's a priest role it's a function of the game that the priest and his or her trainee only get the roles. Where there is no priest role the role of the dead is normally posted in the death announcement

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Bummer not knowing the role of anyone after they are killed. Am I imaging it or did that happen in other games?

Game Mod was a priest on another game yes.

It did make things more clear alright.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    That's right. 8 wolves in total

Jaysus, you're all feckin wolves

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

But the 8 wolves can't work as a team because they haven't a clue who the other team is.

Alphas can communicate. Ultimately they need to kill each other but we have hand picked, presumably experienced wolves who can make sure having two teams isn't a disadvantage for the baddies like in previous games

Right just went through Dotties posts and I cant see much she didnt really accuse anyone much bar Andy, only thing I could really guess at is, they thought she was the priest or my apprentice

Seeing as he is gone, I think it's safe to bring this post to everyone's attention. Did no one else notice the last sentence when he posted it? I did.

tritium wrote: »
    Alphas can communicate. Ultimately they need to kill each other but we have hand picked, presumably experienced wolves

"We"?

Speak for yourself! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Seeing as he is gone, I think it's safe to bring this post to everyone's attention. Did no one else notice the last sentence when he posted it? I did.

I did see it at the time but assumed it was a typo of some sort. I didn't think that Mick would reveal that kind of info so deliberately so I said nothing.

Yep, spotted that alright, though I would say that its a very Mick way of playing to drop hints like that when he's a villager. Unfortunately in this case he was also somewhat of our de facto leader :(

I guess we just have to hope it was a bluff

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Personally he was the only person I slightly trusted

Ok names Id put forward for Lynch are Molly, Barney, Crosstown and Valeyard

Mick was taken out by hans who has a kill every other day. Hans was obviously spooked by Mick.

If hans wasn't necessarily for the lynch tonight, could they really risk leaving Mick around for another night? It's possible that Mick would have persuaded us to go with a choice of his.

crosstownk wrote: »
    I did see it at the time but assumed it was a typo of some sort. I didn't think that Mick would reveal that kind of info so deliberately so I said nothing.

Seen it,Wasnt sure if it was to be believed though as there was no need for the priest to even hint at themselves. Especially if it was mick, he wasn't on anyones suspect list.

Is it possible he was running deflection?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

gufc21 wrote: »
    Is it possible he was running deflection?

That's why I posted "I'm Spartacus" afterwards. It was a hint that I'd spotted it and knew what he was at. I reckon he was trying to put himself in the firing line because he was a vanillager. Serves the dual purpose that if someone says "HEY DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT MICK SAID HE WAS THE PRIEST LOL" then they might be a wolf.

Right, time for new radar find. .....

There are two people in my sights.

I will watch their posts then present my case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Right, time for new radar find. .....

There are two people in my sights.

I will watch their posts then present my case.

As opposed to the fluff you have been postings up to now?

• Advertisement

As opposed to the fluff you have been postings up to now?

well, tbh, you are on my radar. Not a main suspect, but i do feel you are very dodge.

I also suspect crosstownk and quickbeam.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Whaaaaaaa???? They're two I'd be fairly confident about being goodies, especially the latter.

For what it's worth, I still have my suspicions on you, but I don't think I'll be voting for you again today. I've had a theory overnight about someone else, that I'd like to mull over for a few hours - munch results depending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

When is the munch? I won't be on much today I don't think :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Thinking about this last night but it's impossible to know if we have taken out any wolves yet. We have assumed alot until now I think.
    Alot of the prolific posters have gone already so it will be harder from here on. I voted nopear last night really due to the suspicions raised yesterday morning but there are 3 or 4 others that are flying under the radar not coming firmly against anyone and not ruffling feathers which could indicate that they are hiding in the masses.

Cross has been getting my suspicions, though im cooling on him a lot now. QB im reasonably happy is a villager at this stage.

Kersplat and Barney are both looking interesting to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

tritium wrote: »
    Cross has been getting my suspicions, though im cooling on him a lot now. QB im reasonably happy is a villager at this stage.

Kersplat and Barney are both looking interesting to me.

Any reason why?

I haven't a clue where to even begin now. I was 99% sure Molly was a wolf, either way she's gone now and I'm drawing blanks on who's up next!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

well, tbh, you are on my radar. Not a main suspect, but i do feel you are very dodge.

well if that what it takes to get you to say something then that's good. Your only contribution was to cause confusion over molly with one of your very first posts. Nothing else since.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Is this simply because I had you on a list or is there something of more substance?

I'm a bit limited today due to a dental appointment and a lot of traveling but I'll check in as often as I can.

• Advertisement

Post counts so far. Yoss is interesting, wouldn't have expected it to be so high. If he's a wolf then the baddies have likely spread themselves out with active posters and sleepers

User Name Posts
    MicksJaguar 134
    y0ssar1an22 71
    Maximus Alexander 69
    quickbeam 66
    crosstownk 56
    Tigger 55
    gufc21 53
    Uriel. 52
    KERSPLAT! 42
    The_Valeyard 38
    tritium 38
    ShatterProof 35
    dottie_lottie 30
    andy125 27
    Pawwed Rig 24
    Nopeare 23
    Persepoly 21
    Mollyb60 21
    partyjungle 20
    Strawberry Milkshake 20
    MrsFlushdraw 14
    Jayop 13
    A Neurotic 11
    Barney92 9
    cdaly_ 6
    The_Dazzler 3

At the other end Dazzler, C_daly and barney are very quiet. Is there a wolf in there?

Advertisement