Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Jayop is probably not needed on that list ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Any reason why?

I haven't a clue where to even begin now. I was 99% sure Molly was a wolf, either way she's gone now and I'm drawing blanks on who's up next!

Hard to explain. Youre posting switches between being clued in and then not really knowing whats going on. You are a new player ( well, technically youre a second game veteran) but it still is a bit odd. Ill have to track back through your posts to find examples of what i mean

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Jayop is probably not needed on that list ;)

Thats what i get get for posting it while late for work and rushing out the door :( managed to take sully off but missed jayop

Interesting that hes out posted four players though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I think Mick is a big loss. It doesn't make sense to me why he was killed.

I hope me pointing out how sensible he was didn't cost him his life. Wasn't until after I posted I thought, oh damn, what if he is a rolled villager. But obv i can't delete or edit.
    Seeing as he is gone, I think it's safe to bring this post to everyone's attention. Did no one else notice the last sentence when he posted it? I did.

I noticed that but thought it was just typical Mick. Didn't read anything into it and would assume others would have done the same.
    crosstownk wrote: »
    I did see it at the time but assumed it was a typo of some sort. I didn't think that Mick would reveal that kind of info so deliberately so I said nothing.
    tritium wrote: »
    Alphas can communicate. Ultimately they need to kill each other but we have hand picked, presumably experienced wolves who can make sure having two teams isn't a disadvantage for the baddies like in previous games

So are you saying you are an alpha and you were part of the we? :D

• Advertisement

There was a post of Barneys that put him on my nice list. I am struggling to notice too many tells on the bad guys. Other than my initial guesses at the beginning where I was picking who I would have gone for if I had been a wolf.

One player I have my radar watching is Pawwed Rig, he is doing fantastic for a new player and wonder if he is getting coaching in his back room with fellow wolves!

But other than that I am drawing a total blank this game (not that I am any good any game LOL)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I think we should run two of the highest posters with two of the lowest posters tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I think we should run two of the highest posters with two of the lowest posters tonight.

Personally I think this is a terrible idea ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Personally I think this is a terrible idea ;)

doesnt have to be the exact top one or two

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

doesnt have to be the exact top one or two

What's your reasoning? I thought you had two you were looking at :/

• Advertisement

I have a feeling I'm a gonner..

I am Santa (dunno which) and blitzen (day 6)

Is MrsF a wolf? No
    Is Kersplatt a wolf? No

Chose MrsF at random but kersplatt from his positivity about Molly from day one. I have to take what I'm told so chose Molly for our lynch.

That's all I have so far. Perhaps this will help the other Santa work out if they are good or bad. Hope I've chosen the right time to declare.

If I don't see you in a min, check my last few posts. Otherwise, cya on the other side.

Strawberry M x

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

The day of Dancer,
    Went off with no hitch.
    RIP Molly and Mick,
    But who was the snitch?

The Grinch and his comrades
    Went knocking door to door.
    They left the house of Kersplat,
    With him dead on the floor.

Scrooge and his friends,
    Went a similar route.
    They munched on poor Strawberry Milkshake,
    Like she was some sort of fruit.

Today is for Prancer,
    That loveable rogue.
    He wants to replace Rudolph,
    On the cover of vogue.

As the numbers decrease,
    Suspicions will rise.
    Whats important for all is to
    Keep their eyes on the prize.

Has the role of the dead
    Already been revealed?
    Was Andy buddy the elf?
    Or was his fate sealed?

No other claims
    Gained much traction.
    Were they real?
    Or merely distraction.

The death toll is high
    Eight at the last count.
    Was it wolves or villagers?
    Making up that amount.

---

Lynch form will open shortly

https://goo.gl/forms/2W99GMsfrH9RnDcN2

---

Lynch will be at 10 pm.

---

RIP Kersplat and Strawberry Milkshake.

---

Also read nothing into the mention of Grinch/Scrooge. It's merely a way to show which team munched who.

Great call SM. Don't know if you were munched because you came out or if you were on the way out anyway but good to have the info

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Well done Strawberry, you played well - a role on first game too!! Almost perfect timing, and RIP.

And RIP to Kersplatt too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I have a feeling I'm a gonner..

I am Santa (dunno which) and blitzen (day 6)

Is MrsF a wolf? No
    Is Kersplatt a wolf? No

Chose MrsF at random but kersplatt from his positivity about Molly from day one. I have to take what I'm told so chose Molly for our lynch.

That's all I have so far. Perhaps this will help the other Santa work out if they are good or bad. Hope I've chosen the right time to declare.

If I don't see you in a min, check my last few posts. Otherwise, cya on the other side.

Strawberry M x
    feck, that's some serious good play Strawberry you never really entered my mind as having a role, so fair play and particularly fair play that you revealed yourself as you did - surely a 9.59 reveal meant there wasn't enough time for a kill order to be made? if not, then strawberry found something that led her to believe she would be targeted

Now if worst case scenario is that she was the drunk seer, how does the 66% thing work? is it random or are the first two peaks correct but the third incorrect - I am guessing it is random. so potentially kersplatt and Mrs F could have been/be wolves and irrespective of Strawberry being normal or drunk seer either of them could be the alpha...
    does the seer role really offer us anything at all in this game? I know it has been said by many already but the odds are really stacked against us this time.

Anyone fancy trying Jayop's plan from last game - the #FFA one or whatever it's called.

Name our top three suspects, after a certain time we collate the data and run the top two or three. Precede each post naming your suspects with the #FFA3 tag (3 for third lynch) so we can find them again later?

People mentioned ny SM over the last 5 posts.

Crosstown
    Vale
    Molly
    Barney

These four were highlighted by way of mick

Partyjungle

Her own pick

Uriel. wrote: »

Now if worst case scenario is that she was the drunk seer, how does the 66% thing work? is it random or are the first two peaks correct but the third incorrect - I am guessing it is random. so potentially kersplatt and Mrs F could have been/be wolves and irrespective of Strawberry being normal or drunk seer either of them could be the alpha...
    does the seer role really offer us anything at all in this game? I know it has been said by many already but the odds are really stacked against us this time.

Per OP, it's on a roll of the dice. Correct answer given if a 2-5 is rolled, wrong answer given if a 1 or 6 is rolled. So they could all be correct or all wrong.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Anyone fancy trying Jayop's plan from last game - the #FFA one or whatever it's called.

Name our top three suspects, after a certain time we collate the data and run the top two or three. Precede each post naming your suspects with the #FFA3 tag (3 for third lynch) so we can find them again later?

i wish jayop was playing,can you remember if it is two or three as the best approach to this?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Per OP, it's on a roll of the dice. Correct answer given if a 2-5 is rolled, wrong answer given if a 1 or 6 is rolled. So they could all be correct or all wrong.

that's not helpful :o:( (not you, the rule)

• Advertisement

No, was hoping somebody else would remember the details :) But I'll check back on old thread and see if I can find his explanation.

gufc21 wrote: »

Crosstown
    Vale
    Molly
    Barney

Partyjungle

Her own pick
    Interesting to note that three of those have appeared heavily in the last couple of days as being suspicious and only one has died.

feck, that's some serious good play Strawberry you never really entered my mind as having a role, so fair play and particularly fair play that you revealed yourself as you did - surely a 9.59 reveal meant there wasn't enough time for a kill order to be made? if not, then strawberry found something that led her to believe she would be targeted

It does in conjunction with the priest. With kersplat also dead and peaked, when the priest/apprentice comes out it will help to confirm a list. Unfortunately 1 person to corrilate the lists doesn't improve the odds

Wonder if we are dealing with lightning fast wolves or if they had sniffed the seer out already? Hopefully the former because I can't see any tells in SW's posts even now I know, so if they managed to they are good and we are screwed. Hopefully the drunk seer anyway.

So, we have a tiny bit of info anyway: There's a 66% chance MrsF is either a villager or an alpha.

On another forum I played a ton of games what we did was get everyone to give the names of three people they felt most suspicious about. We referred to it as a free for all and used a hashtag like #FFA1 for the first one that way you can use the search function to gather them all together. Once everyone has done it then we take the top 3 and not the top 2 and runt hem against each other. That way you've 50% more chance of having a wolf in the race and more chance of gaining evidence on other wolves. Also, once a wolf is identified you can also go back over the people they nominated each night and look if there's any clues there.

Jay's explanation from last game.

So - nominate 3.
    Top 3 to race.

gufc21 wrote: »

Crosstown
    Vale
    Molly
    Barney

Partyjungle

Her own pick

You left this out:
    My three would be...

Partyjungle
    Molly
    Nopeare

Interesting to note that three of those have appeared heavily in the last couple of days as being suspicious and only one has died.

Ive only gone back a couple of posts tbf, jigsaws are more important atm.

That is weird Strawberry milkshake thought she was gone, could it be that the she suspected the person that was trained? never pegged her as a role at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Wonder if we are dealing with lightning fast wolves or if they had sniffed the seer out already? Hopefully the former because I can't see any tells in SW's posts even now I know, so if they managed to they are good and we are screwed. Hopefully the drunk seer anyway.

So, we have a tiny bit of info anyway: There's a 66% chance MrsF is either a villager or an alpha.

Nothing in her posts could have given her away as having a role.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Nothing in her posts could have given her away as having a role.

^^^ ignore this , i was looking at MrsF posts , checking MilkShakes now...

Advertisement