Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

A vote for me is stupid and gives the wolves another victory.

We need to look more at Cross and Guffy

But you haven't given a reason yet

Uriel. wrote: »

Partyjungle would be a fourth choice for obvious reasons today but I just haven't had enough chance to go back through his previous posts to get a handle on it.

Next time you go to the toilet. It will take you all of 5 min to go through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Next time you go to the toilet. It will take you all of 5 min to go through it.

I've spent most of my afternoon driving from place to place picking stuff up dropping stuff off. WW takes over most of my life but I draw the line when I'm driving

Uriel. wrote: »
    I've spent most of my afternoon driving from place to place picking stuff up dropping stuff off. WW takes over most of my life but I draw the line when I'm driving

As you should.. i wasn't criticising i was just pointing out that there are very few posts that you will have to go through when you get the time.

As you should.. i wasn't criticising i was just pointing out that there are very few posts that you will have to go through when you get the time.

Don't worry I wasn't having a go at you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, I'll draw a line there. But I've a problem. We end up with a top 5 instead of a top 3. So, here's where we need Jay to say what to do - run with 5, or do something to reduce to 3? Without him, I suggest we run with 5:

Barney
    Cdaly_
    Nopeare
    Partyjungle
    Valeyard

Feel free to check my calculations if you like.

Above is from 11 players' votes. More than 50% so I think enough to go with.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Okay, I'll draw a line there. But I've a problem. We end up with a top 5 instead of a top 3. So, here's where we need Jay to say what to do - run with 5, or do something to reduce to 3? Without him, I suggest we run with 5:

Barney
    Cdaly_
    Nopeare
    Partyjungle
    Valeyard

Would you mind posting the next tier and how many votes they got too? just for reference.

Barney
    Cdaly_
    Nopeare
    Partyjungle
    Valeyard

I think going with 5 gives the wolves too much opportunity to hide and spread the votes out. I think 3 would make more sense, but I'm not sure how to reduce to 3 from 5. Is there two out in front even?

Full list of nominees. No, just one out front, the rest tied for second:

Barney 8
    Partyjungle 5
    Nopeare 5
    Cdaly_ 5
    Valeyard 5
    Max 2
    Crosstown 1
    gufc21 1
    Tritium 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Barney
    Cdaly_
    Nopeare
    Partyjungle
    Valeyard

Five is too many, splits the vote too much i think so that it can be more easily influenced (if someone thinks otherwise please say, its just a hunch)

Im curious about vale here, it feels like hes actively drawing fire on himself. Hes no means certain of being in an ffa runoff so instead he volunteers to run and likely loose against two players who werent in contention. Its very fishy, why do that? To protect someone? Why?

I dont buy a stringer player arguement so either to give someone a pass, save a higher value target or reindeer reasons are all i can figure?

Never considered reindeer reasons. Any idea if there was a clear top 3 at the time vale posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

As a tie breaker you could take the two from those tied on 5 votes who had the most votes in the lynch last night? I don't know if this works because I just got in the door so haven't looked back yet.

Never considered reindeer reasons. Any idea if there was a clear top 3 at the time vale posted?

Also is there merit in removing vale from a potential running if he was trying to save an alpha or reindeer?

Also is there merit in removing vale from a potential running if he was trying to save an alpha or reindeer?

Could throw him in the naughty corner and run him tomorrow?

Or just shoot him if we think its a good use of a bullet (less certain on this)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I am confused about this whole # business and no idea what I am meant to be doing

Any idea if there was a clear top 3 at the time vale posted?

Yeah, that would be all votes cast up to Crosstown's, which gave a top 3 of:

Barney
    Nopeare
    Partyjungle

tritium wrote: »
    Could throw him in the naughty corner and run him tomorrow?

Or just shoot him if we think its a good use of a bullet (less certain on this)

We are down to 17, if its a case of naughty corner till tomorrow we will just be sitting on our hands for a day so i think it's actually not a bad idea. Maybe we could have a yes no vote on using a bullet? Assuming there still is a bullet....

I am confused about this whole # business and no idea what I am meant to be doing

Pick the three people you'd like to race. Couldn't be simpler. You did it already...

Yeah, that would be all votes cast up to Crosstown's, which gave a top 3 of:

Barney
    Nopeare
    Partyjungle

My opinion. Run these and shoot vale

• Advertisement

To get things moving, I agree.

Works for me too

To get things moving, I agree.

I mean, I agre with "run these". I don't think we should waste a bullet on Vale.

We are down to 17, if its a case of naughty corner till tomorrow we will just be sitting on our hands for a day so i think it's actually not a bad idea. Maybe we could have a yes no vote on using a bullet? Assuming there still is a bullet....

A bullet on who though? Barney? Because he's out on his own at top of the list?

Happy to run those three (person I planned to vote for is in there), but don't agree on bullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Pick the three people you'd like to race. Couldn't be simpler. You did it already...

Duh I know that bit. But I am asking the bit that happens next, are we told who to vote for etc? what are we achieving. I just want it spelled out why we doing all this and what the benefit is.

I mean, I agre with "run these". I don't think we should waste a bullet on Vale.

My thinking is.

We will have a certainty of a lynch tomorrow in vale. We wont get any info as everyone will be against him, rightly or wrongly (if I'm wrong vale I'm sorry)

Duh I know that bit. But I am asking the bit that happens next, are we told who to vote for etc? what are we achieving. I just want it spelled out why we doing all this and what the benefit is.

It's just a way for us to all agree on who to race so that votes aren't spread across 6 people with wolves hiding easily.

Though Molly's probably in the dead room screaming at us to do that - poetic justice 'n' all!

• Advertisement

My thinking is.

We will have a certainty of a lynch tomorrow in vale. We wont get any info as everyone will be against him, rightly or wrongly (if I'm wrong vale I'm sorry)

Prematurely hit post sorry.

We might as well take two out tonight and encourage the priest (not the apprentice) to come out tomorrow... we will know if we are on the right track at least if vale is a wolf and can focus on the two that weren't lynched if the one lynched was innocent.

If vale is a villager I'm an idiot and will apologise
    Profusely

Advertisement