Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

crosstownk wrote: »

I've missed the reasoning behind Gufc's nominations - maybe someone can enlighten me.

Don't worry about gufc. He's not in the top 3.

Vote one of: Barney, Partyjungle, Nopeare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'm probably going to vote for Barney for the reasons I've been stating since day 1 (probability of being selected from the crowd source).

I've been an advocate for this reason to vote for people from the beginning and I am the next in line. That's why I included gufc in my FFA and part of my reason for lynching Andy. So I don't blame you for having that as your reason for choosing me. Although you might be missing something throughout the thread that could change you reason for voting for someone.

I've missed the reasoning behind Gufc's nominations - maybe someone can enlighten me.

I put gufc in because I needed a third for my FFA and they were on the list of people I'd have chosen. Not sure about anyone else though. As quickbeam said though, it seems gufc hasn't made the race.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Going to stick with Nopeare myself. My own original theory combined with an unconvincing defence and now the bodyguard theory just add up to the most compelling evidence we have so far for me.

Still feel unsure mind, but with no info from our roled players yet it's what I feel most comfortable with.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

quickbeam wrote: »
    Don't worry about gufc. He's not in the top 3.

Vote one of: Barney, Partyjungle, Nopeare.
    Barney92 wrote: »
    I put gufc in because I needed a third for my FFA and they were on the list of people I'd have chosen. Not sure about anyone else though. As quickbeam said though, it seems gufc hasn't made the race.

I get that he hasn't made the race but I've missed why he got a nomination or two. I'll have to read back simply because I'm interested to know why. That's all.

• Advertisement

I get that he hasn't made the race but I've missed why he got a nomination or two. I'll have to read back simply because I'm interested to know why. That's all.

Fair enough Cross.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I've been an advocate for this reason to vote for people from the beginning and I am the next in line. That's why I included gufc in my FFA and part of my reason for lynching Andy. So I don't blame you for having that as your reason for choosing me. Although you might be missing something throughout the thread that could change you reason for voting for someone.

Like what?

Like what?

Not that these would definitely sway your decision but rather they might factor into your decision rather than just going down the original list.

Vale's trying to put himself in the race
    The theory or two about Nopeare (you did ask about what it was)

Now you may have taken these into account and decided there wasn't much in them, but just wanted to make sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

I cant help think that, one way or another, we're one or two little pieces of information away from having a good chance. It might be getting very close to the time for someone to show their hand

As for voting, Ive gone with nopeare tonight. The bodyguard theory is a loose one but its as good as any we have right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hey Party jungle. Sorry if i was a bit strong earlier. I think i was channeling my inner mick and just trying to rile you to see what would come out of it. It took a long time for your response but for now im reasonably satisfied.

I have changed my vote to nopeare. My main reason is the timing of him becoming a firm suspect and vale's play. I think it could be these two in it together.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Gone with Nope.

No defence tonight.

Is it possible that an Alpha has instructed one or two of their wolves to keep very very quiet. It's a different strategy than what I previously mentioned but maybe we're on the wrong track with Nop.

Is it possible that an Alpha has instructed one or two of their wolves to keep very very quiet. It's a different strategy than what I previously mentioned but maybe we're on the wrong track with Nop.

I'll probably vote for Nopeare but I think you may have a point. CDaly and Neuro have been quiet. Maybe it is for the reason you mention but there is also the possibility that they are roled villagers and are laying low to keep out of sight.

It looks like quite a few may vote for Nopeare and this provides a perfect place for wolf votes to hide.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I read the previous game thread and it is alot easier to figure out what is going on when you know what task the dead players have. I am floundering a little at this point.
    It would be useful if the priest came out and identified the dead so we at least know how we're doing.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I read the previous game thread and it is alot easier to figure out what is going on when you know what task the dead players have. I am floundering a little at this point.
    It would be useful if the priest came out and identified the dead so we at least know how we're doing.

We are all floundering as we have nothing definite to go on.

Only the priest can decide if there is enough info worth divulging. As soon as the priest comes forward he's a dead man. Hopefully both priest and apprentice are still alive and in a room - at least that's two villagers talking - if they're both alive and if the apprentice is actually a villager.

I'm not sure about the three picks and I know that's partly because I haven't been as involved as some of you. But. I'm concerned about how it will appear if I go against the general consensus. I just don't know what way to go :(

I'm not sure about the three picks and I know that's partly because I haven't been as involved as some of you. But. I'm concerned about how it will appear if I go against the general consensus. I just don't know what way to go :(

How about you give your thoughts on it then? Who are you thinking looks suspicious and why?

Last minute change to barney

Please don't attack those who appear not to have voted. Wait until Jayop does a recount :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Just doing a count now folks, hang tight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Sorry guys, was watching the football. Will tally the votes now. 5 minutes.

I voted for Pawwed Rig. Now I know he hasn't been mentioned as a suspect but there is something about his style that makes me wonder. For an inexperienced player he certainly seems to know the lay of the land. No sooner had I mentioned quiet players and he posts.

The other three haven't stood out for me. I needed to cast a vote and I went for Rig.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

I wonder will the vote be tight????
    I didn't vote as all might have expected.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Just doing a count now folks, hang tight

On tenterhooks!

Voted Barney for last two nights and I expect the wolves would have thought I would Shinde and split their vote accordingly.

^^ shinde = again

Yikes

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

500.gif

I'd seen that gif so many times but only saw the film recently. I always wondered where it was from. Very good film, and the gif sums up the situation nicely.

• Advertisement

The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last.

Advertisement