Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

Here's a strange idea; Cdaly is an Alpha who has remained very very quiet for that reason. She has her puppet wolves among us, very close to us.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Most voted for Nopeare. I admit my own vote was an attempt at original thinking and not an awful lot else.

Could you point your original thinking elsewhere next time?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Here's a strange idea; Cdaly is an Alpha who has remained very very quiet for that reason. She has her puppet wolves among us, very close to us.
    Expand that. Who are her puppets? Still doesn't get us any closer.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Could you point your original thinking elsewhere next time?? :pac:

Ah sorry :D

Expand that. Who are her puppets? Still doesn't get us any closer.

Her puppets could be those who post just enough useful ideas before disappearing again. I know I'm clutching at straws but each time I think "oh it might be him/her" I come across another post which paints them in a good role light.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I could buy that for a dollar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Her puppets could be those who post just enough useful ideas before disappearing again. I know I'm clutching at straws but each time I think "oh it might be him/her" I come across another post which paints them in a good role light.
    But why do you thinks she's an alpha and not a puppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

So. My Puppets were Tigger and Molly. I asked for Barney and Tritium but didn't get them.
    I got Valeyard by random selection.

Tigger got munched by Scrooge out of jealousy 'cos (s)he wanted him too.
    Molly wouldn't do what I asked so I voted her for the lynch.
    Valeyard and I decided he should jump in the race as a distraction and to make him look innocent (who would offer themself for lynch?).

Or else I'm just a villager with far less time to post than I thought...

But why do you thinks she's an alpha and not a puppet.

Based on how quiet she has been. I'm thinking of a leader in the background pulling strings. I'm aware I could be completely off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

cdaly_ wrote: »
    So. My Puppets were Tigger and Molly. I asked for Barney and Tritium but didn't get them.

Valeyard and I decided he should jump in the race as a distraction and to make him look innocent (who would offer themself for lynch?).

I don't know what the fcuk this means but it sounds like backroom (or bull****) talk to me.

Or else I'm just a villager with far less time to post than I thought...

Ya that is a fair point also.

Ya that is a fair point also.

But you did appear at a most convenient time, just after I raised an eyebrow of suspicion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

What?

In fairness, that post is so out of character for you that it raises my middle eyebrow.

But you did appear at a most convenient time, just after I raised an eyebrow of suspicion.

Well, you did ask...

I've been keeping an eye in the midst of all the other stuff but haven't managed to get thinking properly so haven't been able to contribute.

Off to bed in a mo but I'll try to look in before the munch.

crosstownk wrote: »
    In fairness, that post is so out of character for you that it raises my middle eyebrow.

How did I manage to generate character in only 1.2 games?

How did I manage to generate character in only 1.2 games?

Why don't you tell us?

My sense is we have a very quiet Alpha who has been sitting back and giving instructions. That's why I thought of you cdaly. I wasn't at all sure but your appearance right at the moment of suspicion has raised it even further.

I smell a rat. I'm not comfortable with Persep and CDaly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

crosstownk wrote: »
    I smell a rat. I'm not comfortable with Persep and CDaly.

I'll be honest, with the nature of this game.... im not comfortable with anyone :D:D

One minute I'm like ya def a goodie, the next they look guilty as sin

I came fourth in a three horse race. Interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Wonder which of us will be alive by morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

I'm sure your trying to figure it out as we speak :D:D

I jest...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I came fourth in a three horse race. Interesting.

That takes some doing party

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

16 of us left. I'm going to give my thoughts:

Suspicious:
    The_Valeyard - didn't take part in Alpha vote, didn't take part in FFA vote, weird self-sacrifice proposal yesterday
    cdaly_ - a little too quiet, could be genuine, hard to know yet
    The Dazzler - too quiet, though it's consistent with other games

A little suspicious:
    Persepoly - dunno, something fishy, need to dig deeper
    Partyjungle - pretty happy with the explanation last night though
    Barney92 - the Alpha vote thing, but other than that, finding okay
    Shatterproof - not sure, need to dig deeper

Probably good:
    Uriel.
    Crosstownk
    MrsFlushdraw
    Maximus Alexander
    Tritium
    gufc21
    Pawwed Rig
    A Neurotic

Definitely good:
    Quickbeam, obviously I know who I am

Some seer or priest info would really help here. But I'll let them come out in their own time when they think it most prudent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Depends if the other team want to take you out to win it themselves M8 :)

Morning everyone, was not sure what I was reading with CDaly's post. Some part of me thinks it was a hide in plain sight message and it was partly true. Maybe not the team member names but maybe 50% of it right.

My FFA now would be (obv can change with munch result)

Partyjungle
    Valeyard
    CDaly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Morning all, an interesting night last night. In spite of my change of vote i do think we probably got a wolf last night. Following from that is Valeyard still on the naughty step for today and if so do we run him against others or just straight out lynch him? Oddly enough, with 16 of us left things are at least a little more in our favour. Id estimate there are probably 3 dead wolves. That leaves 5 baddies. Hence we have just under a 1/3 chance of lynching one next even going blind. We're also at the point where the wolves need to start thinking about backstabbing each other to cull the other packs a bit.

Im also wondering about the merits of the priest coming out this morning. Its probably close to the right time although it will mean they only have a shorter time left with us than we might like. If theres an apprentice in place should they step forward?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

tritium wrote: »
    Morning all, an interesting night last night. In spite of my change of vote i do think we probably got a wolf last night. Following from that is Valeyard still on the naughty step for today and if so do we run him against others or just straight out lynch him? Oddly enough, with 16 of us left things are at least a little more in our favour. Id estimate there are probably 3 dead wolves. That leaves 5 baddies. Hence we have just under a 1/3 chance of lynching one next even going blind. We're also at the point where the wolves need to start thinking about backstabbing each other to cull the other packs a bit.

Im also wondering about the merits of the priest coming out this morning. Its probably close to the right time although it will mean they only have a shorter time left with us than we might like. If theres an apprentice in place should they step forward?

Actually my math is wrong its 6 baddies and the odds are better than 1 in 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

tritium wrote: »

I would be happy if one of them came forward, even if they didn't say if they were normal or apprentice. It would give us some much needed valuable information which is def the day for it as there have been a load of deaths and we have no idea where the land lies right now.

Advertisement