Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

We are forgetting Cdaly could have been a wolf, taken out by the other team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

They could be due to the indecisiveness of our group.

If the priest does not come forward with evidence about Flushys innocence, im calling for her to be shot or lynched.

What are you bleating about? Santa peeked me! now stop bleating like a good sheep in wolves clothing. I tire of this nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

What are you bleating about? Santa peeked me! now stop bleating like a good sheep in wolves clothing. I tire of this nonsense.

Its best to ignore that you were peeked its only confusing the issue.

You could have been peeked by drunk santa (so you could be a wolf) or you could be an alpha , also you could be a villager.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

If the priest does not come forward with evidence about Flushys innocence, im calling for her to be shot or lynched.

Priest will only know after death right? She was peaked by Santa and therefore is more likely to be villager than anyone else at this point.

I feckin knew Persepoly would be targeted by wolves last night after voting for me yesterday evening :(

Is paranoia a normal part of this game???

Roster
    Kersplat Munched
    Molly Lynched
    Uriel
    Crosstownk
    Yosser Munched
    Quickbeam
    MrsFlushdraw
    The_Valeyard
    dottie_lottie Munched
    Maximus
    Tritium Munched
    CDaly Shot by Detective

Nopeare
    TheDazzler
    Andy125 Lynched - End of Turn 1 - Claimed priest Likely wolf
    GUFC
    The Legend that is Tigger! Munched Likely wolf
    Persepoly
    Pawwed Rig
    Partyjungle
    Shatterproof
    Strawberry Milkshake Munched - Claimed Santa/Drunk
    Barney92
    MicksJaguar Killed by SK
    A Neurotic

Detective should know who to protect

• Advertisement

Its best to ignore that you were peeked its only confusing the issue.

You could have been peeked by drunk santa (so you could be a wolf) or you could be an alpha , also you could be a villager.

How can I ignore it when Valeyard keeps saying I am a wolf when out of everyone alive only 2 of us were peeked villagers? in means I am in a better position statistically that you or any others.

Even if it was drunk santa I STILL have a higher chance than being a villager than you. You are 100% unknown where there is a high chance I am what I ay I am.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Nopeare too

Roster
    Kersplat Munched
    Molly Lynched
    Uriel
    Crosstownk
    Yosser Munched
    Quickbeam
    MrsFlushdraw
    The_Valeyard
    dottie_lottie Munched
    Maximus
    Tritium Munched
    CDaly Shot by Detective

Nopeare Lynched
    TheDazzler
    Andy125 Lynched - End of Turn 1 - Claimed priest Likely wolf
    GUFC
    The Legend that is Tigger! Munched Likely wolf
    Persepoly
    Pawwed Rig
    Partyjungle
    Shatterproof
    Strawberry Milkshake Munched - Claimed Santa/Drunk
    Barney92
    MicksJaguar Killed by SK
    A Neurotic

Detective should know who to protect

Added nopeare

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Priest would know if Strawberry was good or drunk Seer, right? And therefore our other Seer, if still alive, would know whether they were good or drunk, and therefore how valuable their information is.

Surely at least one Priest is still alive to tell us??

How can I ignore it when Valeyard keeps saying I am a wolf when out of everyone alive only 2 of us were peeked villagers? in means I am in a better position statistically that you or any others.

Even if it was drunk santa I STILL have a higher chance than being a villager than you. You are 100% unknown where there is a high chance I am what I ay I am.

statistics , it will only wreck your head , let it go.

• Advertisement

IM not a wolf.

If there is a group consensus that they believe that poster was Santa, then i shall lay off you.

But your targeting of me is very dodgy. Just a villager, no roles, no specials.

statistics , it will only wreck your head , let it go.

67% of all people know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Looks like the bodyguard's bullets can only be used at munch time which isn't explicitly stated in the OP. I think a lot of us assumed they could be used whenever? That limits our options a bit, but at least we know they are still alive.

Clarification
    Bullets can be used as John sees fit, but can't be used if John has asked about Hans in that turn.
    1 x Detective - John Maclean
    John is a powerful villager. He has two roles, Bodyguard and SK hunter.
    John will give the name of one villager each night who he will protect from the Wolves. He cannot protect from SK kills.
    Can ask the mods each turn about the identity of Hans Gruber or use one of two bullets to try to kill him or a wolf.
    If he asks about Hans Gruber he cannot shoot his gun until the following turn.
    If he kills Hans with his first shot he will still be able to use the second one.

The bullets can be used whenever, but only if Hans hasn't been checked in a turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm not sure what to think, tbh.

I'm getting a bad feeling that the priest is dead. Maybe the apprentice too.

Persepoly surviving is interesting.

As of now, my two top suspects are Vale and Barney. Vale seems to be all over the place.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Is paranoia a normal part of this game???

oh yes.

but we are all friends afterwards.

Isnt that right Molly in the dead room?

IM not a wolf.

If there is a group consensus that they believe that poster was Santa, then i shall lay off you.

But your targeting of me is very dodgy. Just a villager, no roles, no specials.

Are you suggesting that SM was not really santa? that is the silliest thing ever. I didn't doubt for a second she was one of them.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Vale seems to be all over the place.

Im currently sitting down.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Clarification
    Bullets can be used as John sees fit, but can't be used if John has asked about Hans in that turn.

The bullets can be used whenever, but only if Hans hasn't been checked in a turn.

So, he could use his second bullet this turn again?

Are you suggesting that SM was not really santa? that is the silliest thing ever. I didn't doubt for a second she was one of them.

We shall see if the group agrees to that

Gotta admit, I believed Strawberry too.

• Advertisement

Can someone please put a bullet in Vale! driving me nuts with his cr*p this morning lol

67% of all people know that.

the other 42% didn't understand it

So the SK has another kill tonight at 10pm? If not, we can presume the detective did their job and CDaly was SK.

the other 42% didn't understand it

Thats because they know the answer but not the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

The more I think about it, the stupider it becomes that we're letting Dazz have a free pass. I know he's traditionally a low poster, but 4 posts in total by Thursday? He could easily be Hans or a wolf just sitting there laughing at us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Folks not going to get on much until later as my sister is getting married in a couple of hours. But why was there such a landslide towards Nopeare in the lynch after barney was suspect number 1 and I thought Vale number 2?

^^ In my opinion there was more compelling evidence against Nopeare than the others.

The more I think about it, the stupider it becomes that we're letting Dazz have a free pass. I know he's traditionally a low poster, but 4 posts in total by Thursday? He could easily be Hans or a wolf just sitting there laughing at us.

Let's kill Daz then unless he comes forth

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

That sounds very convenient for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Actually even the notion that he's normally a low poster doesn't hold true. In the first and second games he posted loads. Then in IV when he was a vampire he kept quiet.

Advertisement