Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf VI - Jingle Bell Rock - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Uriel. wrote: »
    Folks not going to get on much until later as my sister is getting married in a couple of hours. But why was there such a landslide towards Nopeare in the lynch after barney was suspect number 1 and I thought Vale number 2?

pics or gtfo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Seriously these poems are quality.

I haven't a clue lads. If the priest is dead we're goosed. I see there are more calls for vale to be shot... come on john. Should have done it last night imo, could have saved a munch

gufc21 wrote: »

I haven't a clue lads. If the priest is dead we're goosed. I see there are more calls for vale to be shot... come on john. Should have done it last night imo, could have saved a munch

Never mind just saw cdaly was a john kill. SK? Guess we'll find out tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

gufc21 wrote: »

I'm feeling the same. John shot the person I was going to vote for today so I'm sort of floundering a bit now. I'm trying to find a new target to lock on to :pac:

Ok so, its good to see at least one rolled player is alive.

The way i read it, if cdaly was was hans john can shoot again tonight. If not he has to wait until tomorrow to shoot, or after the lynch at least.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Uriel. wrote: »
    That sounds very convenient for you

Really? Sounds to me like a low laying wolf, trying to remain under the radar.

How about you? Any reason we should not be looking at you?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Or at least was alive at 10am.

Couldn't Trit have been the bodyguard? - he shot cdaly, protected Perse, and was shot by the wolves?

I have a nasty feeling we're really losing badly here. That a second seer and neither Priest has come out really worries me.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Or at least was alive at 10am.

Couldn't Trit have been the bodyguard? - he shot cdaly, protected Perse, and was shot by the wolves?

I have a nasty feeling we're really losing badly here. That a second seer and neither Priest has come out really worries me.

Im not sure about that. Both wolf teams could have done some serious damage to each other for all we know.

Everything is so fuzzy and nonsensical at the moment. One of the reasons Im playing the way I am. I see very little evidence of this or that, just a lot of finger pointing and waving.

If the seer or Priest are alive, now is the time to come forth. We can then organise confirmed good folks, etc.

I see no point in waiting until the lynch, if we know now, we can plan between now and 10pm. Come up with a hit list and plan an angle of attack.

At the moment it simply reads like a game of guess who.

Oh, I agree with all that. I'm hoping that some, if not most of the deaths so far are of baddies. I'm just feeling a little pessimistic the longer we're left in the dark.

Yeah I feel like we're at a bit of a dead end. I can't find anything convincing enough on anyone.

• Advertisement

Dazz being a low poster is the best I've come up with and that is sh*te.

Roster
    Kersplat Munched
    Molly Lynched
    Uriel
    Crosstownk
    Yosser Munched
    Quickbeam
    MrsFlushdraw
    The_Valeyard
    dottie_lottie Munched
    Maximus
    Tritium Munched
    CDaly Shot by Detective

Nopeare Lynched
    TheDazzler
    Andy125 Lynched - End of Turn 1 - Claimed priest Likely wolf
    GUFC
    The Legend that is Tigger! Munched Likely wolf
    Persepoly
    Pawwed Rig
    Partyjungle
    Shatterproof
    Strawberry Milkshake Munched - Claimed Santa/Drunk
    Barney92
    MicksJaguar Killed by SK
    A Neurotic

Taking stock:

Uriel
    Crosstownk
    Quickbeam
    MrsFlushdraw
    The_Valeyard
    Maximus
    TheDazzler
    GUFC
    Persepoly
    Pawwed Rig
    Partyjungle
    Shatterproof
    Barney92
    A Neurotic

There are three amongst that list who I'm 99% sure are villagers but I don't want to out them.

I'm a suspicious of:

Barney92 (still banging that same drum - crowd sourced)
    TheDazzler (aka the ghost, four posts in total! He hasn't missed any votes, should be raced at the very least)

I'll go through some more alive posters in detail to see what I can find

quickbeam wrote: »
    Oh, I agree with all that. I'm hoping that some, if not most of the deaths so far are of baddies. I'm just feeling a little pessimistic the longer we're left in the dark.
    Yeah I feel like we're at a bit of a dead end. I can't find anything convincing enough on anyone.

Lets look at this from a glass half full perspective.

We have done serious damage to the wolves, their strategy now is to divide and confuse us. Turn on each other and make mistakes. (which does seem to be working)

If we believe Santa, then flushy is safe (have doubts, but will go with group)

Then we organise around her safe group, and create a new list. Thats if no seer or Priest comes forward. Otherwise, this game will play out like a round of Battleship: Hit,miss,hit,miss,etc.

Might head to village tavern and think about things for a while , things like

why our Neurotic friend seemed only interested in getting andy out of game and nothing since,
    MAX is trying to give us coded signals
    Should we have roasted Rpig on a spit later on

other things that seem confusing like is Barney on the same wolf teams as MAX & Cross

Who has suggestions what to do next ?

I'm a suspicious of:

Barney92 (still banging that same drum - crowd sourced)
    TheDazzler (aka the ghost, four posts in total! He hasn't missed any votes, should be raced at the very least)

If neither can mount a defense of their position or contribute to the survival of the village, well then we may have to run them tonight.
    But that itself is problematic, if they are villagers, the wolves will sit back and let us self-destruct.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Lets look at this from a glass half full perspective.

We have done serious damage to the wolves, their strategy now is to divide and confuse us. Turn on each other and make mistakes. (which does seem to be working)

If we believe Santa, then flushy is safe (have doubts, but will go with group)

Then we organise around her safe group, and create a new list. Thats if no seer or Priest comes forward. Otherwise, this game will play out like a round of Battleship: Hit,miss,hit,miss,etc.

Can you explain this bit Vale?

Can you explain this bit Vale?

Yeah, im looking at this from a postive perspective, im going to think that we have inflicted damage on them, that our odds are better than we think. Rather than the view that we are outnumbered by wolf teams.

Are you trying to out me as a role:
    MAX is trying to give us coded signals

And then call me a wolf at the same time?
    other things that seem confusing like is Barney on the same wolf teams as MAX & Cross

Yeah that's not dodgy at all. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Vale is now talking some sense and maybe taking a positive view wouldn't be a bad idea. However, as much as I'd like to be positive, the fact that we've heard nothing from the priest and/or apprentice gives me negative vibes. On the positive side we do have the bodyguard.

I'm really hoping that the priest is playing a stormer and is happy that we're doing as well as Vale hopes.

My suspicion of Vale has eased somewhat for now.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Priest will only know after death right? She was peaked by Santa and therefore is more likely to be villager than anyone else at this point.

I feckin knew Persepoly would be targeted by wolves last night after voting for me yesterday evening :(

Is paranoia a normal part of this game???

Why would the wolves have targeted me because of my suspicions of you? Surely that would only be the case if my suspicions were correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Right, just catching up - surprised the bodyguard has kicked into action, presumed they'd died early on (am I right in saying this is the first time someone's been protected from a munch this game?)

I'm going to echo some others here and say that I've got very little to go on right now.

My only leads are:
    Barney (as I've been saying for ages, nothing in his posts but similar to andy and Tigger I think he would've been a strong pick for an alpha)
    Valeyard (slightly weird posting style, but nothing too firm)

I'd be up for the priest coming out, as I feel like we've got very little to go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

[QUOTE=crosstownk;101976998]Vale is now talking some sense and maybe taking a positive view wouldn't be a bad idea. However, as much as I'd like to be positive, the fact that we've heard nothing from the priest and/or apprentice gives me negative vibes. On the positive side we do have the bodyguard.

I'm really hoping that the priest is playing a stormer and is happy that we're doing as well as Vale hopes.

My suspicion of Vale has eased somewhat for now.[/QUOTE]

Maybe his team mates told him to flip the switch back as he was going to get himself killed. I find his sudden turn around very suss indeed.

Maybe his team mates told him to flip the switch back as he was going to get himself killed. I find his sudden turn around very suss indeed.
    Possibly - I didn't consider it from that angle. If he is a wolf and we are doing as well as he hopes then his team could be under pressure not to loose any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

crosstownk wrote: »
    Possibly - I didn't consider it from that angle. If he is a wolf and we are doing as well as he hopes then his team could be under pressure not to loose any more.

That would fit if cdaly was in fact a wolf. She did say that she got Vale for her team, but that 'reveal' was bizarre.

How's about nobody tells who they are voting for today ?

#ffa Top 3 race , or totally open vote or whatever . Any merit to it ?

How's about nobody tells who they are voting for today ?

#ffa Top 3 race , or totally open vote or whatever . Any merit to it ?

I'd be for #FFA, name and reasons for top 3, then secret voting for final vote.

#FFA

Barney92. Still banging that same drum - crowd sourced. The longer he lives, the more likely that he's a wolf. Sorry Barney.
    TheDazzler. aka the ghost, four posts in total! He hasn't missed any votes, should be raced at the very least.
    A Neurotic. Also very few posts, one post in particular caught my eye but its just a hunch really.

#FFA4 - I'll stick with two I mentioned from this morning:

The_Valeyard - didn't take part in Alpha vote, didn't take part in FFA vote, weird self-sacrifice proposal yesterday
    The Dazzler - too quiet, had thought this morning that it was consistent with other games, though somebody pointed out that it's only consistent with other games when he's a baddie.
    Shatterproof - was against munching Andy, despite heavy evidence against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

#FFA

Barney92. Still banging that same drum - crowd sourced. The longer he lives, the more likely that he's a wolf. Sorry Barney.
    TheDazzler. aka the ghost, four posts in total! He hasn't missed any votes, should be raced at the very least.
    A Neurotic. Also very few posts, one post in particular caught my eye but its just a hunch really.

Fair enough on my low number of posts, but would you mind showing me which post of mine caught your eye?

• Advertisement

#FFA

For now my 3 would be:

Vale - posting some sense recently but MrsF pointed out that it could be a wolf team plan and I tend to agree with her.
    Barney - I still don't know what make of him but I do feel suspicious although I am beginning to doubt myself on this.
    Dazz - partly because of his low posting and partly because I'm unsure about most others.

Advertisement